Collection Variation - Le Rouge Chanel 2014

Scorpio25

Long time lurker, first time poster...... Just wanted everyone to know that this collection is up on Nordstrom.com

I guess that means it's decision time now...have fun shopping
smiles.gif

LiliV

Long time lurker, first time poster......  Just wanted everyone to know that this collection is up on Nordstrom.com I guess that means it's decision time now...have fun shopping 
smiles.gif
Thanks for this! I picked up La Malicieuse. I need more swatches of Conquise and Cheri before I get those. I like the colors but I still can't tell how sheer or opaque they are

adais29

long time lurker but love my Chanels. For now i ordered Rayonnante and La Malicieuse . I want RCS in Emotion but i have a hit or miss luck with those so i have to try in person .

Dimi

Love this collection from Chanel! Such exciting lip colours and really glad they only have one nail polish in the collection :) Makes choosing one that much easier.

I got to sample some of the lip colours and the polish, I love Rouge Coco in Conquise the most! Such a fab colour

Whats your favourite shade?

LiliV

Love this collection from Chanel! Such exciting lip colours and really glad they only have one nail polish in the collection :) Makes choosing one that much easier. I got to sample some of the lip colours and the polish, I love Rouge Coco in Cheri the most! Such a fab colour I did a blog post on the full collection shades (there are a lot of shades) up on my blog. Here is the link if you want to check it out : http://www.stylescoop.co.za/2014/02/12/le-rouge-chanel-new-shades-palette-emotions Whats your favourite shade?
Thanks for swatches! I think I'm going to get Cheri after all. Conquise is too sheer for me

Dimi

Thanks for swatches! I think I'm going to get Cheri after all. Conquise is too sheer for me
Heya! Just realised I made a typo on my swatches (I am so sorry!). I've fixed it up on my original post, but just wanted to send you the image with the correct swatches too!

I had mistakenly switched the swatches for Conquise and Cheri. Conquise is more peachy toned, while Cheri, is nude.

Sorry for the mix up. Hope you haven't bought it yet xx

User38

I ordered la Malicieuse.. I so hate Chanel and their messed up numbers and names.

I just read somewhere that no. 92 has been reissued to another lippie? not sure which,

Monsy

Love this collection from Chanel! Such exciting lip colours and really glad they only have one nail polish in the collection :) Makes choosing one that much easier.

I got to sample some of the lip colours and the polish, I love Rouge Coco in Conquise the most! Such a fab colour

Whats your favourite shade?
conquise and cheri look beautiful

Miss QQ

I don't have anything like La Malicieuse in my stash, even in different finishes. It looks beautiful!

Knope2012

I likely will get La Malcieuse, especially if it looks the way it does on Kate Bosworth here http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2013/11/22/kate-bosworth-chanel-cosmetics/ as mentioned a few pages back.

RockDiva

Heya! Just realised I made a typo on my swatches (I am so sorry!). I've fixed it up on my original post, but just wanted to send you the image with the correct swatches too!

I had mistakenly switched the swatches for Conquise and Cheri. Conquise is more peachy toned, while Cheri, is nude.

Sorry for the mix up. Hope you haven't bought it yet xx

Love La Malicieuse.

Question, for anyone that may know: How does it compare to La Precieuse from the Holiday collection? Both look pinky dark-red.

Teger

I am obsessed with Beige Satin lip liner with Satisfaction rouge coco shine on top. It's that perfect nude for fair skin tones. Not too pink, not too yellow/beige, and most importantly not too dark. Just right!!!!

User38

Love La Malicieuse.

Question, for anyone that may know: How does it compare to La Precieuse from the Holiday collection? Both look pinky dark-red.
it's a brighter springy pink red.. LP is a bit deeper - they are relatives but not twins