Collective Haul (MAC, Urban Decay, and more)

Cupquake03

I love the Show Orchid lipstick! So pretty, I may have to try that one. I think I have about 6 or 7 of the WnW trios! They are great! Especially for the price...

How do you like the NYX Barbados palette? I really wanted that one but I just hate ordering stuff online. I'm more of a have-to-have-it-now kinda girl. Just wondering if it is worth ordering and waiting for... :)

Rezel

I love the WnW trios also. I wrote something about the NYX palette in one of my posts above. :) The colors are dupable and they're not that great, texture-wise so for me it's not worth ordering online for especially if you don't like doing that. If you want to try their shadows, I guess you could find some similar shades from this palette in their trios.

Cupquake03

I love the WnW trios also. I wrote something about the NYX palette in one of my posts above. :) The colors are dupable and they're not that great, texture-wise so for me it's not worth ordering online for especially if you don't like doing that. If you want to try their shadows, I guess you could find some similar shades from this palette in their trios.

Oops.. missed that one as I scrolled through. Sorry! :) They look so pretty online but I was wondering about the texture. I like a lot of my NYX eyeshadows but sometimes they can be hit and miss. Thanks for the info!