Collective Haul of Late July

ElvenEyes

Some goodies that have arrived or been picked up from Ulta, Sephora and Nordstrom in the past week or so. Coach bag yet to come!! Mainly nail polish, UD 15th Anniversary palette (loving it!), samples, Smashbox eyebrow powders and brush, UD Stardust, Chanel e/s in Ebloui and some Clarisonic Mia delicate brush refills! Sorry for the watermarks but someone on Luuux named McKenzie Barbie is actually stealing photos of my hauls (and other people's photos and swatches)to claim as her own. Pathetic, yes?

Miss QQ

Great haul! I love everything, especially Butter!
drools.gif
Enjoy!

ElvenEyes

The butter London is amazing polish. This is day 5 with mine and it hasn't got a single scratch or chip or anything! And it literally goes on as smooth as butter, so I can't rave enough about it. I like it even better than Zoya except they need to introduce more colours, especially some shimmery ones. The glitter polishes cover your nail in one coat and are hard as diamonds.

Yes, people are lazy and like to steal swatches from others, but to steal an actual haul and pretend it is yours and make stupid comments in very bad English (she is apparently from Bulgaria) is pathetic. She can stare at the pictures all she wants and pretend it is hers, but in the end, I am the one who gets to wear the stuff, so she loses out completely!

LMD84

oh wow!! such fabulous colours and goodies!! now if only that big watermark wasn't there so i could pretend this haul was mine... :p lol!

ElvenEyes

oh wow!! such fabulous colours and goodies!! now if only that big watermark wasn't there so i could pretend this haul was mine... :p lol!

lol My husband cracked up as we were watermarking the nail polish photo. Da ya think it is big enough?
rofl.gif