Collective Mini Haul

solamente

Done a spot of shopping again recently. I bought MAC Bing lipstick from a blogsale held by YT Guru lollipop26, I also got myself some MAC Oil Control lotion (that time of year where I'll need something like that) Viva Glam Cyndi and Selectmoister cover up.

I also bought my mum a couple of things in Urban Decay, got her the Paranoid lip pencil and the Beige Betty brow box, got a free Zero 24/7 pencil with purchase
yahoo.gif

Also placed my first E.L.F order which was delivered incredibly fast. I only got a few things, so I can test out the brand for myself, I got the Studio HD powder, Bitter lip pencil, the Studio lip primer and lip plumper and the Studio Corrective concealer palette.

I was thinking of buying some MAC wipes today, but I decided not to. Would people say they are one of the best wipes for removing make-up or would you recommend something else by a different brand?

angelisagemini

I think MAC wipes suck. They're too abrasive. I like Avon wipes, but only use them when I travel. For everyday I use my philosophy purity made simple. Gentle and effective.

Nice little haul. I just love lollipop26, she's so cute!

solamente

Thank you for the reply, appreciate your input on the MAC wipes question. I suppose one brand can't have the best of everything - as much as we all love it huh.

I'm thinking of buying the Urban Decay Clean & Sober and trying that out as I like their products a lot, too.

MAC-Addict03

I've been using the Neutrogena facial make up removing wipes and there awesome, i've been using them for a good 5-6 months now. I've used a few different ones and none compare to these. They smell fresh and they remove all traces of makeup and are gentile for sensitive skin. There always on sale at Target or Wal-mart for $5-6! Half the price of the Mac ones and they do a great job! Hope that helps!
greengrin.gif