College Graduation Pics

Bronxcutie

I am taking graduation pictures on Monday. I have TONS of makeup (mostly MAC & Make Up For Ever) and I don't know what to do!
I know that I can't wear eye shadow that is too shimmery. Do I nix my bronzer? Or blush? I use this MAC powder to contour my cheeks. Would that be too much?

Lip gloss or lip stick?

Any advice would be appreciated!

aleksis210

Hey hon! For grad pix I always tell people to stay natural, do you happen to have a face routine that you think makes you look the best?...I see we are very different in skin color but my fav. look that I think makes me look my best/most natural is brown eyeshadows/blackeyeliner/nudelip using lipstick w/ a 'little' bit of clear gloss on top...a little bit of bronzer to contour mostly and lots of peachy-pink blush for a 'healthy glow'....I hope this helps you somewhat!....p.s. I think a really good translation in what my look would look like on you, would be megan good's very first look out of all these pix in this thread...http://specktra.net/f188/what-meagan...earing-115276/

anshu7

mufe fdtn is gud for pics.and dont wear gloss. dont use too much colors try and stay natural

smexiebinks

Natural is the way to go....plus, sometimes they fix your pictures. They gave me "watermelon colored" lips when I actually wore a nude color mac lipstick and "c-thru" mac lipgloss!

I ended up not buying my actual graduation picture. It didn't look like me at all lol!

Bronxcutie

Should I wear Mac Studio Tech (cream foundation) or powder foundation? The one I use is by Make Up Forever. Does it matter?

aleksis210

^Whatever makes your skin look the best in pics!
winks.gif

yodagirl

I don't have any advice as far as the make-up goes, but just wanted to tell you congratulations on your degree!
greengrin.gif