Color Advice-Please help!!!! (MAC)

BrowneyedBeauty

Hey. I'm fairly new to MAC and would love recommendations on new eyeshadow colors, especially since MAC is having their friends and family sale right now! I have very fair skin(NC/NW15), brown eyes, and brown hair that's auburn in the spring/summer because of the sun. I have a ton of Clinique eyeshadows but I love MAC so I'd love to get more!! These are the ones I have so far...Thanks for your help! Ashley

Eyeshadows

Retrospeck
Nocturnelle
Star Violet
All That Glitters
Shroom
Sumptuous Olive
Sable
Woodwinked
Rite of Spring

Pigments

Viz-a-violet
Jardin Aires
Copperclast
Mauvement
Pinked Mauve

Sweet Sienna
Samples of: Naked, Blue Brown, and Chocolate Brown

Divinity

Check out the new Cool Heat collection. There are some wonderful blues, teals, and greens
smiles.gif

BrowneyedBeauty

Any particular colors in that collection? I've seen them online but haven't made it to the MAC store yet...Hopefully tomorrow!

aimee

club eyeshadow would look nice on you i guess
swatch it ...it looks so much better than in the pot

yupitzTara

mulch, texture, da bling, humid, carbon, orange, swimming, and definitely check out cool heat (the colors are soooo pretty!). i think theyre all great, theres even a taupe kind of color. Warm chill is the only one i didnt like, it came on really sheer against my complection, but you should definitely look into it. but gulf stream & cool heat are my favs from the collection.

and u can try time & space, evening aura, and magnetic fields from the neo sci fi collection. (evening aura looks nice with Orange eyeshadow).

i hope this helped...

pumpkincat210

The great thing about brown eyes is that they are neutral so basically every color looks good with them. Blues and purples look especially nice and shimmery bronzes are good too. Attitude about wearing colors also helps you to pull off anything. Experiment and you'll be surprised at what works for you.

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
The great thing about brown eyes is that they are neutral so basically every color looks good with them. Blues and purples look especially nice and shimmery bronzes are good too. Attitude about wearing colors also helps you to pull off anything. Experiment and you'll be surprised at what works for you.

I totally agree with this! Thanks for posting.

Dani California

Ooooh naked lunch - thats one of my faves!!
greengrin.gif
also the neo sci fi eyeshadows.........you already have some of my other faves like all that glitters, sumptous olive, woodwinked.
thmbup.gif
Also what about Goldmine, supposed to be fab on brown eyes.........
greengrin.gif