Color Corrector Green

melly_x

I bought this yesterday but dont really know how to use it! I have redness on my cheeks and chin which I want to cancel out
I searched and found a couple of results some people said mix with foundation but wouldnt that change the colour of your foundation? Im soo confused

help
tia

DaizyDeath

it depends what form of green corrector you got ive seen some in almost a liquid form and then ive seen some in more of a paste.

usually its just used on top of a blemish thats really red to help cancel out the redness and then you put your foundation on top.

I really couldnt imagine anybody putting the green allover the face.
& ive never personally put the color corrector into my foundation so i wouldnt know 2 much about that.

Sorry i couldnt help more.

pumpkincat210

I just pat it on with my finger or a concealer brush onto the red, blending out well at the edges. Then i apply the foundation and it should cancel out and turn skintone then.

melly_x

sorry I forgot to say I have the MAC select cover up one
smiles.gif

thanks for your help

Laurahead108

Hi,
I got the Mac Select Cover-Up in green, and the MUA told me to mix a few drops with a little moisturizer and then apply that to the red areas using a brush (she used the Mac 109). Then, you can put your regular foundation over that.
lh