Color matching

lightsinsorrow

Bear with me...I don't wear foundation and don't have light skin so I'm a little stumped on this. My model is a C2 in Studio Fix. I will be using Select Tint in NC20. What shade of Select Moisturecover (or Select Cover-Up) should I use on her? She has gorgeous, clear porcelain skin so I'll only be using a tiny bit under her eyes. Someone suggested that I actually check out the NW scale for her concealer, but would that be a good match?

And will it be expected that I use lashes on her for the night look? I assumed that it was, but a few people have told me otherwise. Anyway, I'm considering using #20 on her outer corners.

Any other thoughts, suggestions, or advice are welcome. My demo is in a couple weeks so I have a bit of time to prepare. Thanks!

bluegrassbabe

Just making a guess without seeing her, but I would suggest NW15. I have similar coloring, just a bit darker. I use NW20 just under my eyes. I like a little more pink than my usual NC25 for neutralizing the grayish cast, and just a shade lighter for brightening under eyes. It makes a big difference for me, my eyes look tired on their own. Also consider a correcting peach concealor, like select coverup, if she has bluish circles.

lightsinsorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassbabe
Just making a guess without seeing her, but I would suggest NW15. I have similar coloring, just a bit darker. I use NW20 just under my eyes. I like a little more pink than my usual NC25 for neutralizing the grayish cast, and just a shade lighter for brightening under eyes. It makes a big difference for me, my eyes look tired on their own. Also consider a correcting peach concealor, like select coverup, if she has bluish circles.

Thank you!

:)