Color Me =O

VogueInfection

I need to buy some more MAC eyeshadows because I've ran out of all the other one's I had.
hmm.gif

I still have a little Aquadisiac and Mulch.
I ran out of Carbon and Woodwinked.

Now I'll describe mself so maybe someone can help me. :/

I have pink undertones in my skin.
I wear MAC NC25.
I have Dark Blue/Grey eyes with yellow in the middle.
Small eyes.
Blonde and Dark Brown Hair.

Here's the best picture I have
Tada

I was thinking of colors like Chrome Yellow, Bitter, Shimmer Moss, Parfait Amour, Passionate, Suspicion.

rosquared

i love mulch. repurchase that and if you like neutrals, patina, retrospeck, romp, ricepaper, era and mystery are AWESOME.

my other standbys are: nocturnelle, swish, sumptuous olive, greensmoke, juxt!

Fairybelle

Shroom, Honesty, Kid, Cork, Swiss Chocolate, Mystery, Naked Lunch, Honey Lust, Tempting, and Malt are also some good neutrals.

For colors, I agree with Parfait Amour, and will add Gleam, the Pandamonium Quad from Balloonacy (there have been tons of FOTDs and Tutorials using it), Digit, Idol Eyes, Satellite Dreams (I love the name), Moon's Reflection, Black Tied, and Swimming.

flowerhead

I have dark grey/slightly navy eyes too, and colours that make my eyes pop are Electra, Plumage, Gorgeous gold, Black Tied, Greensmoke, Mulch and Coppering. I'm not really envisioning super bright colours like Bitter and Chrome Yellow on you, cool yet bright colours would be more flattering. Btw, your eyes really arent that small.

Latest posts