Color Suggestions

Stephy

Me and my husband had this deal. No more e/s until I got my contacts and I get them tomorrow!!!!
yahoo.gif
( He perfers me in contacts :p and my glasses hide my eyes
ssad.gif
)

I Perfer MAC Suggestions
smiles.gif

I have a beatiful quad of natural colors: Shroom, Jest, Sable, Satin Taupe

I also have two additional e/s: Lavendar Sky and Satellite Dreams

I was told that with blue eyes with a bit of green look best in purples. I am wanting to venture out and get some more colors. What other colors suit my eye color? Any suggestions?

Hawkeye

Lots of people will say purple but I have the same kind of eye (bluish green) and plummy purples look horrid on me.

These are some of my suggestions:
UD (I know you asked for MAC but this is the only oddball im gonna throw to ya) Asphexia, chains, mildew
MAC: Mulch, petalescent, swish, orange tangent or rule, amber lights.

Those colors really bring the green out in my eyes. I also usually wear pigments only because I like the intensity so I usually try Green-Brown with Tarnish E/K and a brown in the crease

Anyway Sorry Im not much help
ssad.gif

alysia

I have the same eye colour too and I love wearing purples
greengrin.gif
I know you said you wanted to branch out but try & get Botanical from the Culture Bloom Collection, it's a FANTASTIC colour & goes with so much. I personally love Goldmine, Retrospect, Coppering, Plum Dressing, Seedy Pearl, Sable, All that Glitters, Brule, Sumpteous Olive, Bitter, and almost all of the Sundressing e/s (except foutain blu)
greengrin.gif
HTH

mspixieears

Twinks might help bridge your purples and brows as it's got brown-plum highlights in it. It's a gorgeous colour.