Color Theory No. 9 Eyeshadows Feb 2002 INFO :-)

Lisa182

uh...sorry to bump this, but I have a question. I have 7 of these, they've been used (i got them off of ebay that way, about a year and half ago). I'm looking to get rid of them but I have no idea what to price them at, can anyone give me an idea?

Here's a picture (and not a very good one at that)...
336311.jpeg

Help, anyone?

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by msthrope
i have 3 of these; i used to have 4 or 5. basically, i think they are rather disappointing. the color is quite sheer (i have the quickton tan, lo density brown, and halftone blue currently)/looks rather washed out. for the price they go for on ebay, they are definiteloy not worth it; but if you find them at a cco, you might want to give them a go.

yeah theysuck

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa182
uh...sorry to bump this, but I have a question. I have 7 of these, they've been used (i got them off of ebay that way, about a year and half ago). I'm looking to get rid of them but I have no idea what to price them at, can anyone give me an idea?

Here's a picture (and not a very good one at that)...
336311.jpeg

Help, anyone?

u can probably sell them as a lot for like 150
a real collector will get them but not for use all

Monique0a

I have them all and she is right, I don't use them. However, the ones I thought I might like to use, I got doubles of. Basically, I use Iris Print and Quicktone Tan. I like them both but I prefer matted shades anyway
smiles.gif

FemmeNoir

I love Quicktone Tan. It is my HG highlight. Does anyone know a match of Quicktone Tan in the regular lineup?

Thanks!

LeeAnn

Copperhead

I know this thread is very old but going thru my stash today I came across Surprint Sepia. Haven't worn this in years but I decided to wear it today.