Colorful eyeliner?

xIxSkyDancerxIx

Hey guys~

I was just wondering.. I'm new to makeup LoL.. I'm asian and like many I have a single eyelid/creaseless eyes. I used to stick with black or brown eyeliner, but recently I've started playing around with other colors to use instead of those two.

What are your opinions on using bright eyeliners on creaseless eyes? I really like using the waternymph color (it seems to make my eyes really pop LoL) but it doesn't show up at all on my upper lids, so it's only visible on my lower lids. Is that ok?

Also.. I usually wear blacks (I've been getting more colorful tops and such) but the majority of my tops are all dark.
weeping.gif
Do you think using something like waternymph (sp?) while wearing colors like that is ok? And I usually don't wear too much eyeshadow on top.. just something really neutral.. Is that an ok look or no?

Thanks.. Sorry if it sounds confusing..
ssad.gif

Amaranth

I'm not Asian, but I don't really have an eye crease either, and I personally love wearing colourful eyeliners. I don't see the problem with it...in fact, I sometimes purposely only line the bottom lashline with a crazy colour then wear just a light eyeshadow colour. You'll probably just have to try a few things out to see what looks the best on you, but I don't see a problem with it.

And black and dark clothing leave the most room for you to play with fun colours! Pairing bright tops with bright make-up can sometimes be colour overload, but the dark clothing will make your bright make-up really pop. And if you start wearing bright tops, one of my favourite things to do is what I mentioned above, with the light or fairly neutral eyeshadow paired with the colourful liner. I don't have any pictures of it, but just using a little bright liner in this situation can really make the bright colour pop without being too much.

Hope this answers your question, if you have any others, just let me know
winks.gif

Latest posts