colorful eyes

shopgood

my hair was bad and i looked scrubby overall so i decided to do one eye. IRL, the colors were really vivid and bright but my camera made them look pretty faded and dull. so i was mad!!
ssad.gif

but here it is:
DSC01731.jpg

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01741.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

then i decided it needed a little more, so i continued:
DSC01786.jpg

DSC01785.jpg

DSC01788.jpg

used:
-maybelline dream mousse blush in cloud wine
-goldmine e/s
-sushi flower e/s
-NYX lilac e/s
-jane. millionaire e/s [in second set of pics]
-blacktrack f/l
-maybelline full n' soft mascara

***btw, do any of you have the same problem with your camera fading colors? how do you fix this? i don't know if its just how it looks on my laptop but i'm thinking it's my camera too b/c they aren't as bright on the LCD either. i've tried editing. i have a sony cybershot dsc-w70.

thanks!

saniyairshad

ur rocking the e/l girl!!!! good job!!!! love ur eyes...the e/l really enhances them and makes them pop!!!! show us some face shots...

L0VELY

That's really pretty!!

And about the images... hmm. Have you tried photoshopping them to make them look the way they do IRL? I'm sure you could... I've read about it somewhere, but I just can't remember at the moment.
But in the meantime, maybe you'll find something here: http://www.good-tutorials.com/tutori...-effects/1/0/0..
or maybe just search it up on google?
HTH!
smiles.gif

kimmy

you have such perfect eyebrows! and even with the colors faded by the camera, you still look great
smiles.gif

shopgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0VELY
That's really pretty!!

And about the images... hmm. Have you tried photoshopping them to make them look the way they do IRL? I'm sure you could... I've read about it somewhere, but I just can't remember at the moment.
But in the meantime, maybe you'll find something here: http://www.good-tutorials.com/tutori...-effects/1/0/0..
or maybe just search it up on google?
HTH!
smiles.gif

thanks! that's a great site
cheerleader.gif

tadzio79

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
you have such perfect eyebrows! and even with the colors faded by the camera, you still look great
smiles.gif

ditto!!!
love your eye MU!

I know what you mean when the camera "fades" the colors.. bc it looks vivid in real life, but the camera doesn't capture it..

One thing I learned from specktra is to use shadesticks/paints as a base.. so the actual shadow you use "pops" more.. in real life AND thru the camera..

=] Your makeup is fabulous and your brows are perfect!

Vixen

I absolutely love your eyebrows. Not many asian girls I know have nice 'natural' eyebrows!

shopgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvonneTheBlond
I know what you mean when the camera "fades" the colors.. bc it looks vivid in real life, but the camera doesn't capture it..

One thing I learned from specktra is to use shadesticks/paints as a base.. so the actual shadow you use "pops" more.. in real life AND thru the camera..

=] Your makeup is fabulous and your brows are perfect!

great tip, thanks! i was wanting to get a paint next time i went to MAC since my bf got me a gift card! woohoo haha

shopgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
I absolutely love your eyebrows. Not many asian girls I know have nice 'natural' eyebrows!

oh gosh, it took the LONGEST to get them to where i thought they were half-decent.
lmao.gif
haha and they still aren't all that. but thank you!
smiles.gif

Latest posts