Colors close to Moxie?

ieatbugs

I just got a tube of Moxie off ebay and WOW I love it SO MUCH! I just have to know if anyone's found anything out there similar or if I need to stock up on this discontinued shade?!?

kimmy

i think Blow l/s was supposed to be very similar to Moxie l/s. unfortunately, Blow is also an LE item..so, if i were you, i'd stock up on Moxie!

there was a thread in the Colour Stories forum about MAC partnering up with Barbie in the Spring of 2007, so keep watching for that, i wouldn't be surprised if they repromoted Moxie with that collection
winks.gif
HTH!

ieatbugs

Ooh, I didn't even think about that. I would love that. I know somewhere I thought I saw a list of "copycat" colors or equivalent in other lines though, so I thought maybe someone else might have made a similar color

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i think Blow l/s was supposed to be very similar to Moxie l/s. unfortunately, Blow is also an LE item..so, if i were you, i'd stock up on Moxie!

there was a thread in the Colour Stories forum about MAC partnering up with Barbie in the Spring of 2007, so keep watching for that, i wouldn't be surprised if they repromoted Moxie with that collection
winks.gif
HTH!

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
winks.gif
HTH!

OOooooh, how I hope this will happen!
I'm just bitter because I eyeballed "Moxie" for a long time, and then when I was ready to buy, it was GONE!
This kind of experience has driven me to buying back-ups of MAC items that I really love.
And, believe me, I do NOT have the storage space!