Colors in Intense Eye Palette (Lucky Green Dupe?)

mrstucker

OK...for those wondering about the Green and the Blue in the Intense Eye, good news:

The green (With a Twist) is a VP, and is very similar to Lucky Green, just a little lighter (but same great texture!)

The Blue is similar to Steamy, but more blue, less green.

Night Bird is the purpley one, and it's a Frost.

PS: The only other VP released in the Holiday Palettes is LIMO (warm eyes), and it's a peachy brown colour.

MACGoddess

I also think With a Twist is pretty much Lucky Green incarnate...it matches closely enough and has that same great metallic color.

baby_love

oh.my.god.

my ONLY Lucky Green just broke! holy shit, this is a miracle!!!!

sorry, but I regret that I never bought backups of it, and so ahhh...yay haha!!

HotLady1970

Yay! So I can stock up some more! (as if three Lucky Green's won't be enough!
greengrin.gif
)

BlahWah

Thanks for the descriptions! This is the only palette I'm looking forward to - of course, I haven't seen the rest in person yet, which usually does me in. But the colours from this one look so gorgeous right off the bat, and I missed out on Lucky Green, so I gotta snatch this one up somehow!

*update* Augh, went to go check out the collection, and though I REALLY want to get the Intense palette, With a Twist is the only colour that excites me. One of the colours looked almost exactly like Peppier, Night Bird (the purple one?) looked a bit chalky, and the blue one is pretty but seeing as I have Steamy, Pompous Blue, Waternymph... I can pass (with a huge gulp!).

The palette which really caught my eye was the Warm palette. I didn't think I'd like it, but Limo is absolutely gorgeous! Sable Wrap is quite pretty too, reminds me of Night Light but the texture is... warmer, softer. I can't wait to get my hands on this set!