colors to go with softwash grey

mzcelaneous

Where should we start? Hehe.

I like using Softwash grey with a brown color like Tempting or Mulch. You can also use it with a light gold color (Gold Dusk pigment) like the person who modeled it for Sundressing. I don't own Gold Dusk so I used it with Good as Gold pearlizer once. Results were very similar. I haven't tried this yet, but how about a dark purple color like Grape pigment or Au Contraire e/s? HTH!

llucidity

One of my safe combos.

Softwash Grey all over lid
Knight Divine outer 2/3 of crease
A bit of Freshwater blended on inner 1/3

alurabella

I'm wearing it today with deckchair.
smiles.gif

Caderas

it's a bit soft but a bit bright;;

I wear a color that's similar to gold dusk [bonnebell loose powder for 88 cents] on the inner 1/3 of the lid. then blend in softwash grey on the outter 2/3 up in crease and partially above the 'gold dusk' in crease. then vanilla pigment for the highlight. on the bottom lid i put a line of a red that's very similar to coppering, possibly not such a fiery red. but then i blend the line out so it's not so harsh looking.

here's the best picture i could find of it...
softwash.jpg

scrapbookromance

softwashgray on the lid, greystone or nocturnell or humid in the crease/V, shroom highlight
mancatcher or gorgeousgold or juxt on the lid, softwashgray in the crease/outerthird, gingersoft highlight

I've yet to try it with anything pink though. hm... may have to do something about that!

libra14

Meadowland on lid Softwash Grey in crease and Summer Neutral to highlight. Permaplum PP to line. I got a lot of compliments on this one.

divaster

I wore it once with Lily White to highlight. I liked how it looked. I've wanted to try it with Kitchmas as well, but I haven't got around to it yet.

BlahWah

Softwash Grey on lid, Blue Storm in outer v, Apricot Pink in crease, Pinked Mauve in outer crease, Pink Opal to highlight, Non-Conformist to line. I'm testdriving this out today. =D

bellaetoile

silverbleu shadestick as a base all over lid. softwash gray applied allover lid, as a sheer wash. silver (the discontinued frost one, not the metal) pigment, blended horizontally into carbon, which is in the crease. i hope that makes sense. but its a gorgeous smoky blue/black look. black liner, a sheer layer of MSF on the cheeks, and nude lips (i'm particularly in love with 15 minutes lipstick, from a muse).