coloured eyeline recs for my eyes!

paige2727

I am going to a party soon and I want to get a coloured eyeliner that will really make my eyes pop! Any recommendations? Also is their any brand that you recommend?

100_6691-1.jpg

dietcokeg

purple would go nice with ur eye maybe try urban decays 'lust' or 'ransom' or a classic that would suit any1 and make the eye pop would be 'zero' its matte black and goes with anything!

Kismet29

What are the best ways to use those bright liners? I have never found a shadow look to use them with where you don't look like major 80's
smiles.gif

CrazyBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet29
What are the best ways to use those bright liners? I have never found a shadow look to use them with where you don't look like major 80's
smiles.gif

I usually first line my eyes with a thick black liner and then go over it with the bright liner in a thinner line . That way the black is underlying the bright liner and slightly underplays the color, giving it a subdued effect

iluvmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet29
smiles.gif

Check out MakeupbyTiffanyd's tutorial on Youtube about this issue! A lot of great tips!