Coloured Raine Cosmetics

cocotears

Arabian Night and Plum Fairy are GORG!

I know! Plum Fairy is what I wanted Talk That Talk to be!

Quote: Originally Posted by sophhhh91309

they need to restock pronto !
According to Instagram, they're restocking Oct 28th, but pre-orders will be available starting Oct 16th on their website.

cocotears

EDIT - Pre-orders are now being accepted for all out of stock lipsticks for anyone interested! I picked up Arabian Night and Plum Fairy.

honybr

EDIT - Pre-orders are now being accepted for all out of stock lipsticks for anyone interested! I picked up Arabian Night and Plum Fairy.

That's exactly what I ordered. I know I don't ever need to buy another lipstick/lipgloss because I have more than I shall ever use, but I couldn't pass up those colors.

cocotears

That's exactly what I ordered. I know I don't ever need to buy another lipstick/lipgloss because I have more than I shall ever use, but I couldn't pass up those colors.
Me either! I've been looking at swatches on instagram and can't wait to finally get them!

cocotears

According to Instagram, those who pre-ordered items on Oct 14 should receive their shipping notices by late evening today!! Excited for my lippies! :cheer: EDIT: just got my shipping notice!

cocotears

I got my order and I'm a teeny bit disappointed with Arabian Night. It's not as purple as I expected it to be. I still like it tho and I love Plum Fairy for fall. I did notice that these lippies were stiff though and seemed to skip on my lips but maybe they were just cold? I'll post swatches tomorrow for anyone interested.

honybr

I got my order and I'm a teeny bit disappointed with Arabian Night. It's not as purple as I expected it to be. I still like it tho and I love Plum Fairy for fall. I did notice that these lippies were stiff though and seemed to skip on my lips but maybe they were just cold? I'll post swatches tomorrow for anyone interested.
I am! Especially since I ordered the same colors. I don't have mine yet because I'm out west & they are in NJ.

cocotears

After trying the lipsticks again, they're kinda patchy and they're not as creamy as I thought they would be. I see on the website they updated their descriptions to semi-matte though. They do go on very lightly so they take some building up. Arabian Night does leave behind a reddish stain. Here is me wearing plum fairy and arabian night with no make-up so forgive me.

honybr

They look awesome on you cocotears! I received mine today. Arabian nights was what I wanted it to be. With prep & prime it seems to go on smooth for me. Now plum fairy is the patchy one for me. It's pretty close in color to prince noir so I'm thinking I'll give it to my mom for Christmas. Lol. Oh & we have really similar taste because I'm wearing those exact glasses as I type!

charismafulltv

After trying the lipsticks again, they're kinda patchy and they're not as creamy as I thought they would be. I see on the website they updated their descriptions to semi-matte though. They do go on very lightly so they take some building up. Arabian Night does leave behind a reddish stain. Here is me wearing plum fairy and arabian night with no make-up so forgive me. 
Have you tried Aboni cosmetics in heart breaker? I love that shade of purple ;)

Gorgeous40

OMG!!!! Arabian Night looks awesome!!! Now I think I need it!!! What do you think @Vandekamp???? More purples???? LOL