-\-colourful FOTD-/-

MaddyMoo

Hey ladies!
This is my FOTD, and my new dark hair! (I was blonde before)
I used:
FACE
-Napoleon perdis auto pilot primer
-Covergirl ultimate finish cream to powder foundation in 425 buff beige
-Australis loose powder
EYES
-Covergirl concealer
-Dark green, light green, light blue, dark blue, purple and white shadow from ebay pallete
-Black khol pencil
-Covergirl lash exact mascara
-Rimmel Extra super lash mascara
LIPS
-Vaseline

All pics are clickable thumbnails, and sorry all my closed eye pics turned out crappy. Got a bit snap happy lol

No makeup, but new hair!

MaddyMoo

thanks! i was hoping for it to be a bit brighter but the shadow just wasnt co-operating with me today lol

Mien

Oooh, I just love how the dark hair looks on you, really brings out those gorgeous eyes. The colors you used are very pretty
eyelove.gif

MaddyMoo

Aww thanks! yeah im really luky in that I suit almost any hair colour so I can get away with changing it all the time!
<3

aeryss

at first i stared stupidly on the screen, thinking "hey, is this the girl i remember belonging to this nick???" and then read *g* next time i try it backwards.

the dark hair looks great on you! (jealous, i am always thinking about black for myself
winks.gif
) the color combo too - and i think the dark "border" makes them more pop out
smiles.gif

entipy

The colors on your eyes and your new hair color really make your eyes pop!! Looks great!!

MaddyMoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeryss
at first i stared stupidly on the screen, thinking "hey, is this the girl i remember belonging to this nick???" and then read *g* next time i try it backwards.

LOL yeah well it was a bit of a change from light blonde to black!!

ashley_v85

Those colors are really pretty together. And I LOVE the dark dark hair on you, especially with your eyes. I may be biased to dark hair and blue eyes, lol...but I LOVE it!

MaddyMoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley_v85
Those colors are really pretty together. And I LOVE the dark dark hair on you, especially with your eyes. I may be biased to dark hair and blue eyes, lol...but I LOVE it!

LOL thanks! I'm a bit like that too I love people who have dark hair and blue or green eyes