Colourfulness and Tilt e/s Woowa! :3

ShauntyXD

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg
IMG_1904.jpg

Face: MUFE HD foundation,*I lost my HD Powder the SECOND day i got it
cry.gif
Eyes: Gesso e/s, Chrome yellow e/s, Hepcat e/s, Nocturnelle e/s, Blacktrack fluidline, Rosemary and thyme eye kohl, Melon p/m, Ground brown e/s, UD Midnight Cowboy e/s, Ben Nye cream White
Diorshow mascara

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2058.jpg
IMG_2059.jpg

Face: MUFE HD foundation
Eyes: Tilt e/s, Patina e/s, Ground Brown e/s, Blacktrack f/l, UD Mayhem e/s, UD Perversion e/s, Diorshow mascara
Lips: Siss l/s
*Tilt looks so grey in pictures
ssad.gif

TISH1124

Re: Sum thangz! :3

Both looks are great! LOVE the 1st one....perfect blending

ps I hated the HD powder...made me look like a ashy Larry

ShauntyXD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Both looks are great! LOVE the 1st one....perfect blending

ps I hated the HD powder...made me look like a ashy Larry

Thanks
smiles.gif

And with the HD Powder a real MUFE MA taught me how to use it properly, not the Sephora ppl. But you really have to use a TINYYY amount on a kabuki brush, because the powder is so incredibly dense. If you use a small amount it really should work very nicely. I have to go buy another one, blahhh.

TISH1124

Yeah I bought the $50 kit that came with the Kabuki brush....applied very little...My skin is so super dry...Just couldn't make it work...But sorry you have to re-purchase...Maybe it will turn up before you buy another one

chocolategoddes

i really like the last look, but the you should consider a lipliner to give the lip more dimension or it looks flat :/

ShauntyXD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Yeah I bought the $50 kit that came with the Kabuki brush....applied very little...My skin is so super dry...Just couldn't make it work...But sorry you have to re-purchase...Maybe it will turn up before you buy another one

Hmm, yea dry skin could be a factor in it not working so great.
I lost the powder at a house party... I doubt it'll turn up
ssad.gif
But it's ok things happen, I've lost worse before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
i really like the last look, but the you should consider a lipliner to give the lip more dimension or it looks flat :/

Thanks for the suggestion
greengrin.gif
Buut, I was more so going for the "liperase" kinda look. Plus at 17 yrs old I cant bring myself to buy lipliner :p lol

jdepp_84

I like the looks. They are colorful yet work appropriate. I am def trying them!

Latest posts