ColourPop

montREALady

There is one that you can use for your 1st order. I can't remember what it is right now. I think you get it for signing up for the newsletter.

Quote: Originally Posted by jenise

It used to be thanksbabe but I don't think it works anymore! I tried it on a new account
Yeah it's not working. I signed up for the newsletter in March but never placed an order.

Update: they responded to my FB post, no code. That one expired 03/31. How convenient.

PollyRhythm

Finally placed my first order. Sucks that the coupon code expired.

Product Total
Wisp × 1 $8.00 (ex. tax) USD
Avalon × 1$ 8.00 (ex. tax) USD
Monster × 1 $8.00 (ex. tax) USD
Most Necessary × 1 $8.00 (ex. tax) USD
Highly Waisted × 1 $8.00 (ex. tax) USD

I'm looking at a few more but I said I'd wait until these arrive and test them and make sure I like them well enough before I order more.

montREALady

I've decided to wait until payday to place my order. It's not like I need them, lol! Do things sell out fast with them? If so, how long before they get replenished or are these le's? Thanks!

PollyRhythm

I've stalked their website off and on and I don't think I've ever heard of them selling out of anything. They discontinue products every now and then but it's nothing drastic. Also, I think these are perm.

LavenderPearl

Coffeebreakwithdani said the highlighters don't set in her video. Those of you who have the In Bloom set/mini Wisp, would you agree?

dontwaitupp

Do any of you guys store your Colourpop blushes and eyeshadows upside down? I've been doing this because I thought it would help prevent them from drying out faster (I do it with my Color Tattoos and those have lasted a while) but so far two of my products (Rain blush and Halo eyeshadow) have fallen out of the pan :c They're still usable, so I'm just storing them upright for now. Has anyone else had experience with this? Should I store all of them right side up now? I might try re-pressing them into the pan, but I'm afraid of losing a lot of product and making a big mess lol

Avarier

Do any of you guys store your Colourpop blushes and eyeshadows upside down? I've been doing this because I thought it would help prevent them from drying out faster (I do it with my Color Tattoos and those have lasted a while) but so far two of my products (Rain blush and Halo eyeshadow) have fallen out of the pan :c They're still usable, so I'm just storing them upright for now. Has anyone else had experience with this? Should I store all of them right side up now? I might try re-pressing them into the pan, but I'm afraid of losing a lot of product and making a big mess lol
I have several that are just loose in the pan and I don't store them upside down. I don't think pressing it back in will do any good. Just be careful when you open it!

Avarier

Coffeebreakwithdani said the highlighters don't set in her video. Those of you who have the In Bloom set/mini Wisp, would you agree?
Can't answer your question.. but at the end of the video she said she has something coming up with colourpop!!!! I don't know what it is, but I love her and I'm buying it :D

erine1881

How you store them doesn't affect the longevity of the product. Once you open it the shelf life is one year, give of take. But storing them upside down with loosen them. Just repress them back down. It'll be ugly, but you won't lose any product by doing this.

jenise

I've decided to wait until payday to place my order. It's not like I need them, lol! Do things sell out fast with them? If so, how long before they get replenished or are these le's? Thanks!
Things don't ever sell out so you're good! Haha

Vandekamp

I'm a little confused i just checked my tracking and my order will be here in 2 days I thought colourpop takes long to ship
I believe my order took a little over a week. Perhaps you live near their distribution center or it was a slow week. In any event, it's good news.