ColourPop

Vineetha

b214a07a_image.jpeg
Yay received my replacements!
Yay!!! That was quick!! :pompom:

montREALady

Gorge! I'm working my way through my highlighters.  Tried Monster today.  Love! I was working on my summer order last light and had the eyeshadow set and the single shadows in my cart and was going back and forth about a bronzer when my internet went out.  I thought this might be a good thing and no impulse buy.  I was too pooped to do trouble shooting.  I check my email on my iPad when I get home and see an email from Colourpop that I still have items in my shopping cart.  Oh??  Start troubleshooting.  Oh someone pulled out the phone cord last night so I'm back in business.  So to bronze or not to bronze?  Oh and I keep getting a pop up for a newsletter sign up and $5 off but it keeps telling me that I'm already signed up.  I searched my email but no $5 coupon.  Anyone know of a search term I should use?  I don't remember when I signed up but it can't have been too long ago as I got my first order about a week ago.
I thought the code was for first orders... Did you try it?

blondie929

I an having the absolute worst time with my order! Put in the order April 28th, it was processed and completed on the April 30th and was sent out that same day. My package was scheduled for May 4th. The tracking update stopped May 1st and I didn't get my package the day estimated so I said that I'll give it a couple of days and see. Put in a request to find out what was going on with my package to USPS on May 6th because by then, I was a little peeved and it was finally updated that it was delayed. Yesterday it was updated to be delivered today. The mailman usually delivers around the time that I get off of work but I just happened to refresh the tracking page and I see this: I honestly have never been so irritated. :rants: I have never had this much trouble receiving a package or with the postal service ever!
This happens to me all the time

DILLIGAF

Have any WOC tried the nude lippe sticks, if so which ones would you recommend. Well, any of the lippie sticks in general.
I don't have any of the nude lippie stix because I love color. I'm Trinidad in NARS Sheer Glow and these are the colors I have and love:

• Heart On
  • Bichette
  • Leather
  • Flawless
  • Grind
  • Ellarie
  • Dalia
  • Creature
They wear like iron. I also have a few of the lippie pencils as well.

MissElle12

USPS is the absolute worst. I don't know why people ship with them. They are sooo unreliable. I'm liking Frenemie on you!!
There really is no other affordable choice! USPS is the most economical cost wise. UPS, DHL, and FedEx are waaaaaaaaaayyyy more expensive.

Vandekamp

Have any WOC tried the nude lippe sticks, if so which ones would you recommend. Well, any of the lippie sticks in general.
Luminere is nice. It's not my favorite nude though.
There really is no other affordable choice! USPS is the most economical cost wise. UPS, DHL, and FedEx are waaaaaaaaaayyyy more expensive.
So very true.
Damn colourpop you're killing me. Got these just now. Such a summery order!
35693bbe_image.jpeg
ColorPop will get you every time. You've picked some pretty shades. Enjoy!

omohegbe

I don't have any of the nude lippie stix because I love color. I'm Trinidad in NARS Sheer Glow and these are the colors I have and love:

• Heart On
  • Bichette
  • Leather
  • Flawless
  • Grind
  • Ellarie
  • Dalia
  • Creature
They wear like iron. I also have a few of the lippie pencils as well.
okay. thanks for the suggestions, i'll look into them!

allthingsglam

I order the new nude in the summer collection I want to get some more I'm just now getting into colourpop I just love everything
Gorge! I'm working my way through my highlighters.  Tried Monster today.  Love! I was working on my summer order last light and had the eyeshadow set and the single shadows in my cart and was going back and forth about a bronzer when my internet went out.  I thought this might be a good thing and no impulse buy.  I was too pooped to do trouble shooting.  I check my email on my iPad when I get home and see an email from Colourpop that I still have items in my shopping cart.  Oh??  Start troubleshooting.  Oh someone pulled out the phone cord last night so I'm back in business.  So to bronze or not to bronze?  Oh and I keep getting a pop up for a newsletter sign up and $5 off but it keeps telling me that I'm already signed up.  I searched my email but no $5 coupon.  Anyone know of a search term I should use?  I don't remember when I signed up but it can't have been too long ago as I got my first order about a week ago.
Thanks so very much icecaramellatte I'm blushing blushing I'm working my way to using them all Too They are awesome

Shars

I didn't mean for regular shipments. I meant for these companies who can afford to use UPS etc because they get a discount by opening a business account.

Rinstar

Well I just caved and ordered. I was gonna wait a bit, but I couldn't take it anymore :) I got Nillionaire, Coconut, Toucan, Jelly Fish, Paradise Cove and Hippo. You know, just the basics I couldn't live without for now ;)

dgeorge29

Well I caved. I was trying so hard to be good too! $105 later, Nillionaire and the fact that my Cricket e/s is running low, was my krtyptonite....