ColourPop

blondie929

fb2060a1_image.jpeg
Lip swatches!!
This is the moment I think we were all waiting for First threeeee will be mine

thefbomb

I just have to say that I am so happy these are $6 what a steal! Shipping to Canada is like $15 so Im just going to order all the ones I want ASAP I think
I hope they release these Monday. the earlier the better!
I need to see some video swatches!

I cant wait to get these! Im so excited!

hoshiakari_

Oh, hell... I'm going to NYC on the first and I'd been planning on buying LA Splash/LA Girl matte lipsticks but seeing these is making me question myself.
sigh.gif

DeeDee2013

Oh, hell... I'm going to NYC on the first and I'd been planning on buying LA Splash/LA Girl matte lipsticks but seeing these is making me question myself.
sigh.gif
I dunno! There's some colors from LA Splash that are a must have....But they recently raised their prices too....Colourpop prices are much better.

hoshiakari_

sigh.gif

I dunno! There's some colors from LA Splash that are a must have....But they recently raised their prices too....Colourpop prices are much better.
Not to mention that the colors look comparable... the only one I really wanted from LA Splash was Latte Confession, anyway. Plus a few others.
sneaky.gif

Rebby Writer

Hey there kids! I've got a little story for you all. Pop up a chair an' listen.

Once upon a time, there was a girl who really loved bright colored liquid lipsticks. But Queen Deere, the evil overlord, took advantage of the girl's weakness and murdered her credit card. The girl knew she could not return to Crimetopia and wept for her beloved Prince Velvetine whom she would only be able to admire from afar as he wooed many foolish ladies of the land.

One day, The Beauty Fairy came and took pity on the poor lass. She led her to the sparkling isles of Colourpoptopia. Here, she locked eyes with the knight, Sir Ultra Matte Lip-a-lot and it was love at first sight. The girl knew she had found someone worth her time and money; someone who would treat her better whilst making her look fabulous. From then on, the evil heifer Queen never hurt the girl again.

The End.

Shars

Hey there kids! I've got a little story for you all. Pop up a chair an' listen.

Once upon a time, there was a girl who really loved bright colored liquid lipsticks. But Queen Deere, the evil overlord, took advantage of the girl's weakness and murdered her credit card. The girl knew she could not return to Crimetopia and wept for her beloved Prince Velvetine whom she would only be able to admire from afar as he wooed many foolish ladies of the land.

One day, The Beauty Fairy came and took pity on the poor lass. She led her to the sparkling isles of Colourpoptopia. Here, she locked eyes with the knight, Sir Ultra Matte Lip-a-lot and it was love at first sight. The girl knew she had found someone worth her time and money; someone who would treat her better whilst making her look fabulous. From then on, the evil heifer Queen never hurt the girl again.

The End.
clap.gif
I really hope these new liquid lipsticks perform to expectation or they will be loads of sad princesses to be!

Latest posts