ColourPop

hitchcockblonde

Managed to get the Yes, Please palette before it sold out again. Decided to skip the crystal collection for now so I'm glad for the free shipping code they have right now. Can't wait to do this all over again next week for the Fem Rosa shadow palette. Definitely setting an alarm for that one.

Icecaramellatte

Managed to get the Yes, Please palette before it sold out again. Decided to skip the crystal collection for now so I'm glad for the free shipping code they have right now. Can't wait to do this all over again next week for the Fem Rosa shadow palette. Definitely setting an alarm for that one.

I got one too. Kicking myself that I didn't notice the code. I had prepared before hand by loading my cart up with items to get the $30 minimum with the palette. I just added in the palette when it launched. My order came out to $31. Oh well. Maybe they will have one again next week. But I have a feeling I'll have no problem getting the $30 minimum anyway as there are a few products in the launch. Glad you got one.

mollyv6

I ordered all of the sprays since I couldn't decide between them.

Can't wait for Fem Rosa next week!

mollyv6

do you mind telling me the names of the singles in own palette? :) they look so nice
Sure!

Left to right
Row 1: 143, Pinky Promise, Stay Golden, High Strung, Moscow Sunrise (from ILuvSarahii collab palette) and Savage
Row 2: Fair Play, Seas the Day, Sandbar, Making Moves, Flowerboy, and Come and Get It
Row 3: Say I Do, Bouquet Toss, Oh Ship, Slim Fit, Cut Outs, and Centerfold
Row 4: Criss Cross, Cannonball, Best Coast Scenario, Salt Water, I Owe You, and Tiki

IMG_0291.JPG

leonah

thank you [MENTION=11348]mollyv6[/MENTION] :) do you like them? I recently ordered my first pp from them both of the iluvsarahi collab shadow palettes and the sonya esman collab shadow palette too. might get some singles too

flowerflower

I wonder how much the femrosa eye shadow pallette will cost..it is 12 shades i believe. Has colourpop ever put out a big eye shadow palette like this before? I cant seem to remember if they did. Anyway, I am mostly looking forward to the new ultra satin lip color in Karruche's new collection. I love darker plummy colors for lips.

mollyv6

thank you @mollyv6 :) do you like them? I recently ordered my first pp from them both of the iluvsarahi collab shadow palettes and the sonya esman collab shadow palette too. might get some singles too
I think the shadows are quite good, especially for the price. They're not as smooth as Anastasia or higher end brands but they are pigmented and easy to blend. They fade slightly faster than some of my other shadows but only for some of the colors, not all. Overall, I think they are worth buying and the large empty palette is definitely worth it for $10.

mollyv6

I wonder how much the femrosa eye shadow pallette will cost..it is 12 shades i believe. Has colourpop ever put out a big eye shadow palette like this before? I cant seem to remember if they did. Anyway, I am mostly looking forward to the new ultra satin lip color in Karruche's new collection. I love darker plummy colors for lips.

Bases on the photos, I'm thinking this palette will be the exact same size as the Yes, Please palette and retail for a similar price. It may be slightly higher priced due to the collab but I'm expecting between $16 and $20. The shadows in Yes, Please are .03 oz. and these look to be the same.

EDIT - Just saw on Instagram that this palette will be $16, same as Yes, Please.

Last edited:

flowerflower

Bases on the photos, I'm thinking this palette will be the exact same size as the Yes, Please palette and retail for a similar price. It may be slightly higher priced due to the collab but I'm expecting between $16 and $20. The shadows in Yes, Please are .03 oz. and these look to be the same.

EDIT - Just saw on Instagram that this palette will be $16, same as Yes, Please.

Thank you! The Yes, Please pallette is gorgeous, I am suprised it slipped my mind that colourpop did in fact put out a 12-pan palette.

style-addict

So excited for the FemRosa palette- $16 is such a good price as well!

I missed the Yes Please restock! Any word if they will restock for a second time? I have a slight obsession with these warmer colors this summer. Looks like I'm not the only one!

style-addict

Thanks for letting us know the price! Looking forward to it. I'm going to set myself an alarm. I do not want to miss out on this palette.

Icecaramellatte

My Yes, Please palette arrived yesterday. I wasn't expecting it. Still no word on my replacement products arrival. Hope they come soon. Did you guys hear there is a bundle for the Fem Rosa Collection and a PR set. I hear the PR set just comes in a box. I wonder if it is reusable box though. I do like the rose design on the palette.

Shars

My Yes, Please palette arrived yesterday. I wasn't expecting it. Still no word on my replacement products arrival. Hope they come soon. Did you guys hear there is a bundle for the Fem Rosa Collection and a PR set. I hear the PR set just comes in a box. I wonder if it is reusable box though. I do like the rose design on the palette.
Yes, I saw that on their IG.

"She" 12 pan shadow palette - $15
"Her" pressed powder face palette - $15
"Fem Rosa" lip bundle - $15 (also sold individually for $6 each)
Entire collection bundle $40
PR collection $46
In one of the comments they replied to someone and said the PR package comes in a limited edition PR box.... whatever that means. Don't know if it'll be worth the extra $6 lol.

ETA: According to their IG story you also get a free Ultra Glossy Lip in the shade "Polished" if you spend $20 in Karrueche stuff. It doesn't clarify whether the $20 has to be from the new collection only or can include stuff from her previous collection.

Last edited:

mollyv6

Just got the Karrueche eyeshadow palette ($16) and face palette ($15). The PR set is $46 and just comes with a box. Not worth it when you can buy the whole set for $40 without the box.

style-addict

I just got the eyeshadow palette today (and the knockout face powder I've been wanting forever). Going to hold out on the face powders so I can see swatches first (the bronzer states it's "neutral", but it looks really warm toned to me?)

I hope they restock the Yes please palette soon!

Latest posts