ColourPop

Anneri

That was the weirdest thing ever. I ordered a few minutes ago, super happy that everything is still available, clicked on 'order' and then immediately get the message that my order was cancelled. Huh?!?! Did that ever happen to anybody else?

montREALady

I agree about some of the items only being available in sets. What gives, CP? They've been really good lately about offering kits and quads as separates.

I was able to order and be in and out in two minutes on the site right when it launched-- no slowness or crashing for me. :)

I got the bag, the kit, the quad, surprise, supercute, tiny chum, trinkets, and let's play. Hopefully this doesn't take eons to get to me. I'm super excited!

I feel like they first release in sets then separate after. Still waiting for my KaePop order from last Thursday to ship but I ordered:
Screenshot_2016-11-02-09-14-20.png

Apparently the collection is around until February so I really didn't have to buy all that :rolleyes:

montREALady

That was the weirdest thing ever. I ordered a few minutes ago, super happy that everything is still available, clicked on 'order' and then immediately get the message that my order was cancelled. Huh?!?! Did that ever happen to anybody else?

Not to me but someone's order from the FB CP group I belong to had her order canceled and they said to contact their resolution dept. or something to that effect.

Anneri

Not to me but someone's order from the FB CP group I belong to had her order canceled and they said to contact their resolution dept. or something to that effect.

I did that, too, but haven't gotten a reply yet. BUT I got a PP email that they withdraw the money from my account - very weird, really. Quite curious to see what happens next! I also had some problems beforehand logging into my account, so maybe it's related? Who knows.

filio

Needed to cancel my order... I forgot to change my adres too my dutch adres instead of the forward company, so hopefully cp will cancel it fast so I can reorder :)

Honi

Update on the order debacle. My replacement came today even though colour pop sent it to germany, but the replacement is also broken.. :(

Anneri

Well now they are sending me a replacement replacement, lol :D

At least they're getting back at you with a reasonable answer! I got an email just saying basically 'well, reorder!' and I tried that and got a cancellation again. I'm so fed up right now that I think I'll buy that nice Holiday Guerlain lipstick for the same amount of money lol!

Anneri

I'm super disappointed - CS just gives me snooty one liners and doesn't offer any proper help at all. Apparently my order showed 'high risk for fraud' and that was that on their site. Nothing else. So disappointed - now some items I wanted are out of stock and I really don't want to support a business with CS like that. I'm such a huge HK fan - I was looking forward to this collection so much! :mecry:

montREALady

Well now they are sending me a replacement replacement, lol :D
GOod!

At least they're getting back at you with a reasonable answer! I got an email just saying basically 'well, reorder!' and I tried that and got a cancellation again. I'm so fed up right now that I think I'll buy that nice Holiday Guerlain lipstick for the same amount of money lol!

I'm super disappointed - CS just gives me snooty one liners and doesn't offer any proper help at all. Apparently my order showed 'high risk for fraud' and that was that on their site. Nothing else. So disappointed - now some items I wanted are out of stock and I really don't want to support a business with CS like that. I'm such a huge HK fan - I was looking forward to this collection so much! :mecry:

So unfortunate!! For the most part they've been good when I contacted them.

My HK order shipped today. :) I'm so excited!

My KaePop order shipped yesterday. No HK yet.

leonah

for some reason I can't quote you [MENTION=84839]Honi[/MENTION] but that sucks! I fortunately got everything from my past orders. but I had to pay a massive toll fee to postnord x 2! it basically cost equally to the two packages combined. aaaand x 2 shipping fees so after that I just order through a shipping company (mymallbox, which I'm very pleased with) and today I got my recent CP orders that I had saved up at MMB. it was 5 packages from cp + 1 c'est chic mac palette from nordstrom and it cost like 46 dollars for all of them combined plus no fees added from postnord because you can write yourself what the products are worth. so I feel like I'm done with ordering from CP directly to Sweden since it costs way too much.

laurennnxox

whaat!? that's so weird. I've always had great CS from them :(