Coconut
Eye Candy
Dare
Fade In
White Rabbit
Muse
Hanky Panky
Wattles

Now I need more storage! I am planning on getting two large accessory trays from Poppin as they are so cute.

EFDDF1ED-3E18-44CF-94C9-E77D7090581F.jpeg 85FA7782-4489-4E94-8594-6A265B75167A.jpeg

VAL4M

I’m spending way too much i need a brake, and my super shock eyedows are starting to dry so i need to use those i already have.

mollyv6

I’m spending way too much i need a brake, and my super shock eyedows are starting to dry so i need to use those i already have.
Yes, I’m spending way too much as well. The only thing that makes me feel a little better is that I haven’t really bought any other makeup other than CP; however, they do release stuff weekly, so...

Luckily, I haven’t had any of my SSS dry up yet. I’ve read that storing them upside down seems to help.

mollyv6

Got my BOGO shadows today. I ordered 18 SSS and 5 pressed shadows for $60. Such a steal! This was my third time ordering Fluffy and it still arrived damaged. The one from CP is at least salvageable whereas the two I ordered from Sephora were not. Clearly this is a very delicate color. One of my other SSS, Coconut, also came with a few cracks but it still seems useable. It’s not bad enough for CP to replace it.

Also ordered some of the Holiday 2 stuff which shipped today. I’m m
excited for the SSS set.

VAL4M

Got my BOGO shadows today. I ordered 18 SSS and 5 pressed shadows for $60. Such a steal! This was my third time ordering Fluffy and it still arrived damaged. The one from CP is at least salvageable whereas the two I ordered from Sephora were not. Clearly this is a very delicate color. One of my other SSS, Coconut, also came with a few cracks but it still seems useable. It’s not bad enough for CP to replace it.

Also ordered some of the Holiday 2 stuff which shipped today. I’m m
excited for the SSS set.

My friend and I order the all I see is magic palette. I wanted the Element of surprise palette but review are not so great and again with the pink I have to many pink eyeshadows. I do think the All I see is Magic palette have ABH Prism palette feel. So I prefer CP press eyeshadow then ABH New version of press eyeshadow! :(
I might do another order for a brush small shader and another Glass bull my first one came shattered I repressed it but I still want another one.

LavenderPearl

it's been a minute since i've ordered from colourpop... for a number of reasons. one, i've been busy and kind of out of the loop with makeup releases in general (i missed the VIB sale ;___; ). two, the sheer volume of colourpop releases makes it seem like it would be impossible to keep up even if i were at the top of my game. three, i haven't been wearing that much makeup, and when i do i don't tend to reach for their stuff, so i haven't felt the most comfortable adding more colourpop into my stash.

with that being said, i took out all my sss and went through my order confirmations to see when i'd bought them. i have a bunch of shades i've put to the side that seem "good" since they haven't been opened that many times :)rolleyes:), but i know they're all from 2014 and 2015. colourpop says their sss are good for 1 year... how long do you hold on to your sss before determining they shouldn't be used any longer? i feel like 2.5-3 years is going a bit far with their consistency, but they do still feel fine... a bit lost here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also going to do this with my lippie stix and pencils, which i think will be a lot easier to tell. overall, i do like colourpop but i think for me moderation is key. $5 isn't so bad, but when you're throwing away $75 of expired eyeshadow it sucks :/

that being said, i literally have not ordered from colourpop since january 3 and so much has happened o_o; i'm hoping they do some sort of black friday special. what are some new must-haves i need to check out, or things i need to avoid? here's what i'm tentatively interested in:
- ultra blotted lip (split/cherry on top)
- sss (deep dive/snakebite)
- a pressed shadow palette (between you had me at hello/yes please/she)
- maybe a supernova shadow

Last edited:

mollyv6

it's been a minute since i've ordered from colourpop... for a number of reasons. one, i've been busy and kind of out of the loop with makeup releases in general (i missed the VIB sale ;___; ). two, the sheer volume of colourpop releases makes it seem like it would be impossible to keep up even if i were at the top of my game. three, i haven't been wearing that much makeup, and when i do i don't tend to reach for their stuff, so i haven't felt the most comfortable adding more colourpop into my stash.

with that being said, i took out all my sss and went through my order confirmations to see when i'd bought them. i have a bunch of shades i've put to the side that seem "good" since they haven't been opened that many times :)rolleyes:), but i know they're all from 2014 and 2015. colourpop says their sss are good for 1 year... how long do you hold on to your sss before determining they shouldn't be used any longer? i feel like 2.5-3 years is going a bit far with their consistency, but they do still feel fine... a bit lost here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also going to do this with my lippie stix and pencils, which i think will be a lot easier to tell. overall, i do like colourpop but i think for me moderation is key. $5 isn't so bad, but when you're throwing away $75 of expired eyeshadow it sucks :/

that being said, i literally have not ordered from colourpop since january 3 and so much has happened o_o; i'm hoping they do some sort of black friday special. what are some new must-haves i need to check out, or things i need to avoid? here's what i'm tentatively interested in:
Yeah, I’ve acquired so much that I hope they stay fresh for as long as possible. I’ve made sure all my shadows are closed tight. I’ve also seen online where people used Fix+ on them. I may try that as the shadows dry out.

I have the Supernova shadows and love them! I don’t own any of the Stila ones so I can’t compare but I think they’re really nice for the price. As far the e/s palettes go, get Yes, Please and Hello. I have She and don’t love it but it all depends on what you already have and what colors you like.

Liquid lips will be BOGO free on 11/23 and 11/24 so you should wait until then if you’re planning to buy any.

bybare

Recommendations for additional SSS

Happy Thanksgiving! I am going to take a photo of my SS eyeshadows / blush / highlighters. I wanted to ask for some help on what I might be missing for my skin tone. Colourpop releases soo much stuff its getting overwhelmed and I thought my Specktra ladies might be able to help lol. I have come to realize that I prefer their SS formula over their powder products. I love and use my powder bronzer often but other than that I do not like their powder eyeshadows and blushes. If I can edit this post and add the pictures I will or make a new post. I figure with Black Friday/Cyber I can get a few new items. Thank you :)

IMG_3098.JPG

IMG_3099.JPG

IMG_3103.JPG

IMG_3102.JPG

IMG_3104.JPG

IMG_3105.JPG

Last edited:

bybare

I had everything in my cart for Sephora VIB and forgot to press send and woke up the next morning mad at myself but then I already forgot about it lol! I feel like you why I want to post pics for help on items. My SSS I close them tight and they still work fine for me. I have no intention of tossing them if they work fine and I do not have any skin reactions to them. I have one blotted lip that I wear all the time I really do love the blot formula. my ultra mattes that are in dark shades like LAX are all horrible and just peeling like crazy on my lips. I am tossing them and sticking with satin formula. Snakebite and deep dive are on my wish list like yours lol. I have yes please and she which are fine I do not like their powder products but I will continue to use it since I bought it. I would love to see a picture of your collection as well if you want to do it. It is Thanksgiving so I am asking for alot huh LOL!

mollyv6

Here is my current collection of super shock shadows. I have a few more coming since there’s been so many good sales lately.

3E9A9C21-7859-499E-A29B-FD849894D1F0.jpeg
FC6670D5-DA33-4461-A7E7-91A7415107D3.jpeg
E349DCFC-B4A2-4A0C-8102-FE8F800A800B.jpeg
90B7193C-B937-40A3-9F2D-8F662C605946.jpeg
EAF91C5E-2776-4EDB-BE57-3131F72E6A0E.jpeg
70CD170B-BC21-430B-BC1B-A46F41A34ECB.jpeg
018BA07D-3BC8-4B24-8575-2747B22C47DA.jpeg
AA4C146C-1917-4ECE-872E-55A5BA2A0158.jpeg

bybare

I am soo excited to stare at these pictures LOL! Anyone getting Kathleen Light's new collection? Lets chat about that. I am trying not to I am still mad at her for her language issue with Jaclyn Hill.

mollyv6

I am soo excited to stare at these pictures LOL! Anyone getting Kathleen Light's new collection? Lets chat about that. I am trying not to I am still mad at her for her language issue with Jaclyn Hill.
I’m aware of what happened and don’t think it was right at all. I find that word horrifying and think there is never a reason for it to be used. I read her apology post and do think she was remorseful, maybe not for all the right reasons, but she knew she messed up big time. I have read comments from many that don’t forgive her and have no plans to buy anything associated with her. This seems to be a controversial collab for ColourPop so it’ll be interesting to see how it sells. I’m sure it’ll still do well but maybe it won’t be as successful as her past ColourPop collabs.

That being said, I still love makeup and like these colors so I plan to purchase.

bybare

Here is my current collection of super shock shadows. I have a few more coming since there’s been so many good sales lately.

My order arrived last night I picked up MLPony palette and 2 blushes and 1 satin lip. I wanted the MLP lipstick but it sold out. I was thinking of getting the SSS cherries and posey which you have and the animal collection I believe catnip and puppy love have returned. How are those shades? Did you pick up the Laura Lee set with the other shades? Those are my last items I am thinking of picking up before they release something else lol!

mollyv6

My order arrived last night I picked up MLPony palette and 2 blushes and 1 satin lip. I wanted the MLP lipstick but it sold out. I was thinking of getting the SSS cherries and posey which you have and the animal collection I believe catnip and puppy love have returned. How are those shades? Did you pick up the Laura Lee set with the other shades? Those are my last items I am thinking of picking up before they release something else lol!
Yes, I have all the MLP SSS and all the animal ones including the LL set. The MLP ones are sheer and best for toppers or highlighters.

The LL set is really pretty, too. I love the mid tone pink colors. If I had to choose, get Puppy Love, Shiny, and Glitz. These have the best color payoff. The others are super glittery but if that’s your thing, they won’t disappoint.

mollyv6

Ah shit! I’ve been able to avoid the recent CP sales but then I saw these. Looks like new super shocks are coming soon.

Top to bottom: Daddy, Issa, Wittle, Don’t Leave, Twitter Patted, Cuteologist, No Promises, Side-Kick, I Like You, Kennedy, Monkey Business, Special Delivery, Snap Dragon, and Zoomship

I know Daddy, Snap Dragon and Kennedy are repromotes for sure.

EF9B2369-2494-4A7C-812D-F572844CDB3E.jpg

Haven

I was wondering how many people received an email from the founder with a 20% off code. I haven’t ordered from colourpop in a long time because of their CS and shipping delays. Even with the code I am not tempted to order.

I never had an issue with the products - only the CS.

Latest posts