Comeback FOTD

-x-buttercup-x-

Golly gosh its been a long time since I last posted a FOTD, I’m just sorry my comeback post wasn’t so blah! Anyway my grandma took pity on me after my camera broke and gave me hers. I still haven’t really worked out how to use it yet, so that’s why some are a bit blurry and I look as pale as a ghost, I swear to god I was wearing bronzer!!

This is just my boring everyday look
1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

3-3.jpg

And this is what I wore today, to match the colours of my skirt! I used blue eyeliner, and golden olive and nightlight pigments
SV400032.jpg

4-3.jpg

The only picture that worked without a flash, thought I’d posted just so you can see the difference in my skincolour!
5-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

8-2.jpg

9-2.jpg

10-1.jpg

11.jpg

12-1.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Glasses for Karen!
16-1.jpg

And this ones a photo from a night out, sadly you can’t see it better, but I wore lots of glitter under my eyes =D
n61109514_32577864_2924.jpg

alaylam

beautiful! i just wanna steal your pretty peach cheeks and glue them onto my face. and i meant that in the least creepy way possible. looks really nice!

sparkler

wow, i was just looking to see if you'd done any FOTD's last night, and here you are! haha, great photos, i love your stuff...it's sparkler from TSR by the way..

[/stalker]
tong.gif

lvgz

pretty =)
what are you wearing on your eyes for your "boring everyday look"? i love it on you. tan piggie or... i dont have other guesses lol

-x-buttercup-x-

Thanks everyone! And heeey Sparkler, glad you like Spektra =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvgz
pretty =)
what are you wearing on your eyes for your "boring everyday look"? i love it on you. tan piggie or... i dont have other guesses lol

That would be L'oreal Paris ColorAppeal Platinum in 152 Beige Platine not MAC at all I'm afraid lol