Comparing foundations?

Sar

Well i was thinking of either revlon color stay foundation or almay amazing long lasting foundation? Has anybody tried both? which is better?
If not does anybody have any suggestions for a good foundation, I want something that will last all day, have a decent amount of coverage and isnt too expensive cause im broke as a joke?

Also as a sorta p.s question. Ive bought some highlighting cream, like a glowy/dewy stick thing..where abouts would I apply this, just to have a little brighter face?

Thanks so much in advance xx

user3

I have tried both.
IMO the Almay one is better. It stays put and it didn't break me out. However, you have to apply this and blend right away because it does set pretty fast. If you can still find this I rec you try it but IIRC it has been discontinued but I am not 100% sure about that...

The Revlon one always caked on me and settled in my pores. It also wiped off easily onto my clothes.

As for the highlighting cream you might want to try different places on the face to see what you like best but my rec would be to apply it on the top part of the cheekbones, down the bridge of the nose, between the nose and lips (just a dab), middle of forehead and if you want at the end of your chin