Comparing Lots of Lipsticks...PLEASE HELP!

kayley123

I was wondering, all you lippie collectors...do you know how these compare? I tried the top 2 and found them to be too pale/light for me, so I was wondering if the other ones were worth a try or not. Maybe ones that are sheerer in coverage would still work for me?
-VG Lady Gaga
-California Dreamin'
-Angel (perm)--or whatever ones are closest in the perm line? (Creme Cup, Creme d'nude?, Plink!--though I think Plink! might be DC'd now...)
-Innocence Beware (from Venomous Villains)
-Pop Circle
-Jazzed
-Of Royalty (from Fabulous Felines) to the list)--EDIT: ADDED JUST NOW

katred

Specktra Bestie
When I swatched Of Royalty, I found it indistinguishable from VG Gaga. The two colours in the permanent line I always hear it compared to (although I don't own either) are Angel and Snob.

I wouldn't say Jazzed is much different in terms of how light/ dark it is. It's a peachy colour, though, rather than pink.

Innocence beware is lighter than either of those two- it's more a neutral colour.

I would say that Plink is not as light as IB, but lighter than Jazzed or VGG. It's a yellowy pink, sort of part way between pink and peach. It is discontinued, but a lot of counters still have leftovers, so it's worth having a look if you're interested.

HTH

katred

Specktra Bestie
If you can get a hold of Plink, I find that one has a bit more colour than a regular nude, but suits a lot of skin tones.

Hilde

I can compare Angel with VG gaga when I get it in the mail. I know for sure creme d'nude is not similar to Angel though. Angel is an innocent(Angelic :p) looking pink with frost, and creme d'nude is concealer like, like myth, and on me a little too orange. Creme cup is similar to angel from what I've swatched in the store, maybe slightly less cool toned and the texture is different. I have angel so I decided I don't need creme cup. If you're an NC maybe try creme cup and plink? VG gaga is a lustre, so keep in mind you can control the opacity.