Comparisons and preferences for un-tinted lip conditioner type

tinagrzela

I prefer the stick, since you don't have to shove your fingers into a pot when you're on the go. Plus, the stick is small enough to carry in my pockets. And, it last a while for me!

bluegrassbabe

I'm probably in there minority here, but I like the pots. I keep one in the bathroom, one in my traincase, one in a palette. I have several in little clear sample pots mixed with pigments that I carry in my pockets all day. I like them because I can scoop out small amounts to mix with my LS and piggies.

AlliSwan

I much prefer the texture of the pot (the TLC sticks dried out my lips and just didn't feel as wonderful)...and I like the one with SPF (the white one) wayyyyy more than the clear one. That being said, I've taken to scooping out chapstick tubes and pouring in melted clear TLC w/SPF so that I don't have to stick my fingers in the stuff. You have to be careful to only twist it up a tiny bit at a time, but it's awesome!

Jennifer Mcfly

I do not like the stick whatsoever! That being said, I love the pot, but the tube works just as well if you don't want to get your finger slimey
smiles.gif

jaci core

i've had both the regular and the spf in the pot, and i highly recommend the one with spf. it smells, tastes, and works better than the regular!

midnightlouise

I love the pots! I think the texture seems smoother for some reason, and I don't mind getting my fingers in it. I went to art school so I'm used to getting my fingers in stuff....not to mention I have 2 kids. Ewwww. The stuff I've put my hands in...LOL! These pots are nothing! I didn't love the stick but the tube's alright.

HeartOfSilver

Pots are great, mainly because my cuticles become very dry and painful in winter, so any extra just get rubbed on to keep them under control.

user3

For best texture I like the stick form but I do wish they made the colors in the tube because the tube one seems to have more a gloss look to it and it's easier to carry.

ShadowyLady

I like the original non-SPF Lip Conditioner pot. The SPF one leaves a white cast and is stickier. The tinted sticks are great...I wish these had been permanent!

Leslie_B

I prefer the tube, because I don't like to stick my fingers in a pot but it really just seems like the stick doesn't work as well.

asnbrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartOfSilver
Pots are great, mainly because my cuticles become very dry and painful in winter, so any extra just get rubbed on to keep them under control.

me too!

user2

I love the SPF pot...it has the best smell IMHO! I got the one without the SPF after it and I thought that it had a different smell and feeling!

karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
I much prefer the texture of the pot (the TLC sticks dried out my lips and just didn't feel as wonderful)...and I like the one with SPF (the white one) wayyyyy more than the clear one. That being said, I've taken to scooping out chapstick tubes and pouring in melted clear TLC w/SPF so that I don't have to stick my fingers in the stuff. You have to be careful to only twist it up a tiny bit at a time, but it's awesome!

That's a great idea! I'm stealing it. :loveya:

allan_willb

omg i got the stick and it melted like 2 days after i got it....ughhhh i was so pissed what a waste of 12 bucks...so now i use this blistex stuff its like clear lip glass with out the sticky gross feel...i know i know its not mac bit its the ONLY non-mac item that i own yea the ONLY!!!!!

Latest posts