Completely Matte Bronzer?

kristina ftw!

As much as I love my delicious Bourjouris bronzer (the chocolate one), I'm wanting a completely matte bronzer for winter.
Any matte bronzers to recommend?

MzzRach

I love Bobbi Brown's bronzing powder in Natural. Perfectly matte and natural looking.

NicksWifey

I used to use the "Bronze" shade by MAC, it's a matte. It went on well too and no shimmer whatsoever. I think it's called "Matte Bronze" now, I haven't bought any in about 2 years.

silverbelle282

i personally think it's too light for me, nc40-42, and i don't know what your skintone is, but have you tried hoola by benefit?

foxyqt

i use Refined Matte Suntan by MAC when i want a matte look however i have to apply it with a light hand because it is very dark!

kristina ftw!

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I'll definitely check these out
smiles.gif

Renee

I use Make Up For Ever's Mat Bronze and I love it. I think they have 2 shades. I use the lighest one shade 0. HTH

emeraldjewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbelle282
i personally think it's too light for me, nc40-42, and i don't know what your skintone is, but have you tried hoola by benefit?

I second Hoola, its my fav bronzer and i'm NW15-NW20
thmbup.gif

SDD

Cargo makes a great one in Medium. I am NW20, but it compliments alot of people. They have it at Sephora.

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee
I use Make Up For Ever's Mat Bronze and I love it. I think they have 2 shades. I use the lighest one shade 0. HTH

I 2nd this one