Concealer for lips

RedRibbon

Hi everyone,

How is everyone doing today?

I'm looking for a concealer for my lips as they are darker than I want them to be and I think I could get better looking results with lipgloss if I were to make my lips lighter.

My questions are thus:

Do I need concealer or foundation?
Whichever of the two I need, do I need to match the colour to my skin or can I buy any shade?

Also, which type of concealer is best? Are there ones which aren't safe for your lips?

Final question, could I get away with YSL TE?

Thank you so much!

TISH1124

A lot of people love the Studio Sculpt Concealer...I personally like the MAC Pro Lip Erase....
You can buy the shade you like...But I would def use concealer vs foundation

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
A lot of people love the Studio Sculpt Concealer...I personally like the MAC Pro Lip Erase....
You can buy the shade you like...But I would def use concealer vs foundation

Thanks lovely
smiles.gif

I think I may try out a cheapo one first and if it works then stick with that.

Liking the sound of the Pro Lip Erase. I assume it is only available from the Pro Store with a name like that

kittykit

I like Pro Lip Erase. I was using Studio Sculpt before but Lip Erase works better for the lips.

gildedangel

Lip Erase is awesome, and you can order from a Pro store if you call their number and have them ship it to you.

RedRibbon

Thank you everyone
smiles.gif

There is a pro store closeish to my flat so I might just go down tehre on the way home from work and take a look.

cocodivatime

I don't want to change the original topic but what exactly does lip erase do? does it make your lip one tone and cover flaws?
Do you put lipgloss or lipstick on top?

Latest posts