Concealer Help

ChrisKsAngel

I am looking for a good concealer, well actually two good concealers.

First, I need one for undereye circles that will not break me out. I don't have super dark circles, just a little gray. The main problem is that when I apply makeup, the area under my eyes and my cheeks are very different in color.

Second, I need a concealer for blemishes and acne scars. I do not want to use Dermablend because I feel it is too heavy for everyday use and I have sensitive skin. I have tried all of MAC's concealers and they break me out. However, I need something to cover redness and cyst-like pimples that are above the skin. Due to health problems, I cannot take any prescription medicine for the acne, any help?

Thanks
smiles.gif

kimmy

you might want to try FL!RT for both concealers. they're really gentle so they should work well with your sensitive skin. the pretty easy quick cover stick is VERY good for the dark circles around eyes ;] good luck!!

Midgard

I love my Kanebo Concealer for my very dark circles, stays on the whole day and doesn't cake!

angelstar

i love mac's select sheer cover up and use it for my face - so i cant really help with concealor recs since you cant use mac. but i did use nars concealors for a while and i liked those as well.

for undereyes - try guerlain's smoothing illuminator. it covers well and brightens up the eye - i like it better then YSL touche eclat