Concealer palette on a budget ?

TaiFrancis

I've been searching for a concealer palette for the summer, I have the mac medium deep conceal and correct palette but I know it's gonna make my face oily in the summer and I don't even have oily skin. Any suggestions ? I need something that's not gonna be too cakey, and it needs to be smooth and blendable, also I need something that won't tug on my dry spots...I have normal to dry skin. Usually if I really need something price won't matter but this time I'm on a budget lol

sagehen

I've been searching for a concealer palette for the summer, I have the mac medium deep conceal and correct palette but I know it's gonna make my face oily in the summer and I don't even have oily skin. Any suggestions ? I need something that's not gonna be too cakey, and it needs to be smooth and blendable, also I need something that won't tug on my dry spots...I have normal to dry skin. Usually if I really need something price won't matter but this time I'm on a budget lol
have you tried the Ruby Kisses 3d Face Creators? They have two colors per and can be used as concealer or foundation, and run about $7 at beauty supply stores. How many colors do you need? Would this be enough?

TaiFrancis

have you tried the Ruby Kisses 3d Face Creators? They have two colors per and can be used as concealer or foundation, and run about $7 at beauty supply stores. How many colors do you need? Would this be enough?
I actually bout two off of eBay Saturday ! Have you used them before ?

sagehen

I actually bout two off of eBay Saturday ! Have you used them before ?
I have two of them - I can't put my hands on them now, but I want to say I have 13 and 16? I have used the shades separately and blended together and I like the coverage. I am oily, so I found I had to powder well but that is not unique to this product. It didn't break me out, didn't have any noticeable scent, which can irritate my allergies. I have no reason for not using it now, except that I like to rotate things. Hey - do you use their powders too? They are pretty nice (the loose setting powders).