Concealer recommendation for NC20??

imthebeesknees

So I haven't used Mac concealer before, I usually use Benefit's Boi-ing...but I've found that no matter what I've done it ALWAYS ends up creasing.

Sooo, I want to try Mac concealer out... Anyways, I've noticed that everyone uses a couple shades under what they are for concealer. I am an NC20...almost NC25 but not quite.

So should I be going with NW 15?? I've heard that using the W is good for the under-eyes.

Also, at NC20, what shade would you ladies recommend for contouring, mainly my nose?

Thanks ladies!!

erine1881

if you're looking for under the eyes, use and nw20. for the face, match whatever your foundation is, nc20/25.

as for contouring, don't use a concealer. use a powder. try the PRO sculpting powder in sculpt, or MSFN in medium plus.

foxyqt

My foundation is NC25 and I've been using NC20 as concealer, however, I'm going to try an NW once I run out of the one that I have now because I also heard that NW is better for under-eyes
smiles.gif
I'd probably get NW20 in Select Coverup Concealer

romi79_2008

I`m NC 20 and bought nw 20 concealer for my undereye area and it`s a little bit more yellow and darker than the rest of my skin so I will go next for nw 15 cause I rather have a tad lighter undereye area than darker

Susanne

Yes, get a NW20 concealer! I am NC 25 right now and NW20 is perfect as a concealer under the eyes.