Concealer.

spendtoomuch

Okay I am all over the map when it comes to foundation. I have been told I am everything from NW to C. I have both the pinks and yellows to my skin, so neutral is safe. How do you know whether to go towards the pinker NW concealer, or NC yellow toned concealer. This is mainly for under eye circles. Thanks.

BeautifulPsycho

When going with concealers for dark circles i reccomend a "dark circle corrector" first. I use Chanel eye tonic, its like $50.00 for .3 oz. (kinda pricey)But its ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! But there are some you can get at a Drug Store for a decent price and work well. There also Physicians Formula concealer that is a mixture of colors and you can pick one with a mixed blend that seems to conform to your skin.

spendtoomuch

Sorry, I am all over the map for foundation it should have read, so I am not sure whether to go into the NW or NC shades of concealer. My mistake.

fabbyabby

Usually an NW is better for under eyes. It will brighten the area whereas an NC may go ashy. You should try testing one under each eye to see what looks best.

giz2000

If your undereye circles are bluish, then try NC concealer; if they're more on the brown side, the pink tone of the NW concealer will neutralize them...