Concealers for Hyperpigmentations?

infinitize

I have post acne hyperpigmentations and its very bothersome :(
I've had Canmake (Japanese make brand) concealers and Nars radiant creamy concealers before but they just don't seem to do the job correctly for my skin.
I'm not a fan of high coverage mask like foundations, so I do need a great concealer
for my dry combination skin

I've heard great things about the Makeup forever HD concealer and the Bobbi brown concealer stick, but wasn't sure if I was going to like them or not..
I don't want something to aggravate more acne, make my face look dry and/or cakey, and/or accentuate the spot even more..

niccig

Amazing Cosmetics concealer has really good pigmentation, and it's not drying at all. It looks most natural imo if you use a damp blending sponge to blend it out, at least on larger areas.

ladyjamire

The only thing i have found that manages to cover my basically black dark circles and scarring is using the RCMA foundations with a damp beauty blender x

DaphneWoods

MAC skin correctors are awesome. I buy the pans and slip them into my palette. I also have the conceeal and correct palette. My skin color has stabilized through skincare, but when I purchased this, it was perfect for skin with red and blue discoloration (aka redness and darkness under the eyes). Illamasqua makes a hard-core concealer, but it is too drying on me.

QUEEN B

My sister has a lot of acne and she loves Makeup forever full cover concealer or Estée Lauder double wear concealer !

infinitize

Thank you for suggesting :)
I think I have read reviews before on the Amazing cosmetics concealer, but I probably passed because someone mentioned it breaking them out
but I will definitly try them out :)