• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Concealing dark undereye circles [link]

hermes

Absolutely gr8 tut.ur tips r wonderful . I guess it is imperative to pick the right concealer.Thats the problem for me. did u have to try a lot of concealer b4 u decided on these 2? I can't imagine how I would go about doing this.I am newbie when it comes to makeup

raquel13

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermes
Absolutely gr8 tut.ur tips r wonderful . I guess it is imperative to pick the right concealer.Thats the problem for me. did u have to try a lot of concealer b4 u decided on these 2? I can't imagine how I would go about doing this.I am newbie when it comes to makeup

I did try several different concealers, including MAC and Laura Mercier, before settling on MUFE Lift. Actually Laura Mercier's Secret Concealer is nice, and I would recommend it. However, MUFE Lift has the most amazing texture and blends in perfectly. A lot of people complain that it doesn't have enough coverage, but I think that is easily solved by layering it.

MAC is love

I love your tutorials, they are WONDERFUL. I think you should enter one of them for the contest
smiles.gif
I've seriously learned a lot! Thanks so much!

lilmissnik

Wow! Excellent tutorial!

I've got HUGE undereye circles that I just can't disguise, no matter how hard I try so I'll be trying this!

Thanks thanks thanks
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

claresauntie

This is honestly the best tutorial I have ever seen (including the "help" I've seen in a lot of books), and I think you should write a book!

Seriously.

Showgirl

That is an EXCELLENT tut! I never thought of using loose light reflective powder under the eye but I bet it would work a treat - I used to use the yellowish bit from my Lightscapade MSF (yellow counteracts blue) and it was quite good, so I bet your tip is even better!

Thanks so much for this!

Wezza

Gr8 tutorial. Who knew Olay Serum had little glittery particles? I have to try it. Thanks a ton.
clap.gif

V15U4L_3RR0R

Amazingly useful. I definitely learned that you need a light reflecting product as well as just the concealer. Thank you!