Concealor Palette

RoseyPosey

Hey ladies. I am looking into a concealor palette and really like MUFE's but its pretty expensive. Im looking for a palette like that with multiple colors like green (for some redness) and a peachy color (for undereyes) plus some neutral "face" colors.

Anything good and cheaper than MUFE's?

nikic

I heard from Makeupgeek that the NYX were good, but it's not a pallete. Foundation and concealer are the two top things I'll spend money on. Otherwise MAC had one that I saw at my CCO. I'm afraid of green concealers so all I use is a warmer one for under my eyes and a regular on for my face. MUFE does sell the concealers individually for $18.00.

Rondafaye

I love Lauren Hutton's palette -- It has several colors of concealer, contouring powder, etc. I buy it at HSN (home shopping network). I've used lots of concealers, including MUFE and Amazing Cosmetics, and have never found anything better.

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseyPosey
Thanks. Have you ever ordered from the site? I get nervous ordering from a site i never have before.

I've never ordered from there, sorry
ssad.gif
You can also order the palette from the Graftobian site but it's more expensive by a few bucks.

Latest posts