Condom Couture!!

SonRisa

So they're not photos of me, but these were some of the FOTD's I did today for a fashion show - "Condom Couture". It was a fundraiser for project Inform which an AIDS/HIV advocacy group here in SF. There were at least 15 outfits made out of condoms or condom wrappers...that's why her outfit is a lil futuristic looking.

48f71e88bd12c.jpg

Skin: Strobe cream

Face: Studio Stick and Select Cover up

Eyes: Still life, beautiful iris on lids, motif in tear duct, sushi flower in crease and outer eye. Presitge black liquid liner, drugstore lashes.

Brows: Dont remember, but I hated the shape and there wasnt much i could do about it. She's a natural blonde

Cheeks: Desirous

Lips: Cherry l/l, tassle l/s, pink opal pigment and flashmode

48f71eb777e1a.jpg

Skin: Strobe cream

Face: Studio stick, select cover up

Eyes: Stillife, Soft brown in crease, pink opal on lid and browbone, shag on outer eye, prestige black liquid liner, drugstore lashes, tendered e/k with pink opal over it on lower waterline.

Cheeks: So ceylon and pink opal

Lips: Plum l/l, Odyessy l/s, star nova l/g

For those interested... this was the finale piece:

finale1.jpg

finale.jpg

All condom wrappers spray painted white. The designer was jack mackenroth from project runway. I didnt do the makeup...only her lips cuz the MUA who did her left by the time she needed lips

condomdress.jpg

Another condom dress...

NicksWifey

Great looks! This show looked awesome! I love the 2nd model's makeup, it is gorgeous! They all look amazing, be proud, you did a wonderful job
winks.gif

laguayaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh_oh_disco
Love the second, you did a fabulous job. I bought a friend some glow in the dark condom earrings once.

you cracked me up about the glowy earrings, never knew there was such a thing LOL

Totally awesome makeup love how soft the 2nd model looks too

rbella

I've missed your posts so much b/c you are so talented. These are gorgeous and I hope you post more!! They are very influential.

Latest posts