Confessed addict from Texas

Suzyn

Hello all!
wavey.gif

I've looked alot thru the forum and was GLAD to find out that I was not the only one that tooks pictures of my makeup and was addicted to MAC!!!
A little about me... Born and raised in Texas, tho Im not one of those "Texas or DIE" ppl, actually I prefer a state with a little bit better coast. Im 23 and have 4 years of college, though I am a procrastinator in that area, as I am not yet finished. I have taken a year break due to the birth of my BEAUTIFUL baby girl, Hollyn Elyzabeth. I am so glad I am able to spend her first year with her! I am a single mother, who does make a little extra cash by freelancing as a MUA in my small town for special occasions such as weddings, proms, etc...
This is my Hollyn
100_0439.jpg

Why I joined... Well first of all, there is my love for makeup, MAC most of all! Second, since I have had my daughter I've lost a little bit of contact with the outside world, so I just wanted to reconnect a little bit. Don't dare take that the wrong way though, life with Hollyn is great, but I don't see many of my old friends, cause they just don't understand, life's not one big party for me anymore. Third for tips and other such information, cause even a pro-ball player can improve on what s/he already knows, so I figure that I could learn new techniques and tips here!

Sorry that was soo long, Im not crazy, I promise!
Suzyn
sigh.gif

Janice

Welcome!
wavey.gif
A pleasure to have you with us, thanks for introducing yourself and lovely Hollyn.
smiles.gif
My bday is Oct 16th, yay October babies!!
greengrin.gif
^_^

User49

Aww! She's too cute! Welcome to the group! I'm new (ish) too! It's a great site for info! I found the tutuorials and the mac eyeshadow reviews very helpfull! Send me a msg! What mac do you have and swear by!?
smiles.gif