Confidence....

aziza

Hey all! There's something about freshly done brows that makes me feel so damn sassy! I don't understand it.

I had them threaded for the first time on my b-day (Monday) and let me tell ya'll...that was the best 7 bucks my BF has ever spent. Never again will wax touch these babies
clap.gif
I've never had so much fun higlighting my brows...they've never looked this good.

Today (Purply...again
lol.gif
)

Click me!

::face::
MUFE 5 Camouflage Cream Palette in #5
Natural MSF in Dark
Sweet As Cocoa and NARS Lovejoy blushes
Melon p/m
MUFE Super Mat Loose Powder in #12
::eyes::
UDPP
Nixie e/s in Harlow and Steel Grey (Awesome!!!)
Entremauve p/m
Melon p/m
L'oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon
::lips::
L'oreal Colurjuice gloss in Panther Pink
Melon p/m

Yesterday (Glowy/Natural):

::face::
MUFE 5 Camouflage Cream Palette in #5
Natural MSF in Dark
NARS Lovejoy blush
Fashion Fair Golden Lights Beauty Highlighter
MUFE Super Mat Loose Powder in #12
::eyes::
Bronze CCB
Nixie e/s in Desert (beautiful matte reddish brown)
Nixie e/s in Playground (matte white)
UD Deluxe e/s in Honey
Forgot what I lined with
hmm.gif
Sorry!
L'oreal Voluminous
:lips::
Instant Gold l/g

Have a lovely night everyone!

righteothen

Wow, those eyebrows look great ^_^.

Yeah, seriously, what is it about having something like that done, and confidence?

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Lovin' that Nix'ie, huh? That stuff's pretty darn good. Nice looks.

Thank you gals and yes...Nixie is off the chain. No fallout with the eyeshadows but yet they're extremely pigmented. I signed up for the artist discount and this was supposed to go in my kit but I don't know now
lol.gif
Must...get..more. The blushes are awesome too
thmbup.gif

hotpink1326

Long time, no post!! I miss seeing your pretty face
winks.gif

I totally know what you mean with how good fresh eyebrows make you feel!! I need mine done soooo bad!! I always wax though... dont know where to go to thread...

How do they compare pain wise and time wise???

Love both of your looks as always!!!

jilliandanica

pretty! I like the melon/entremauve combo the best! And I totally agree with you...i LOVE the feeling of freshly threaded brows. I think threading is WAYYY better than waxing.

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
Long time, no post!! I miss seeing your pretty face
winks.gif

I totally know what you mean with how good fresh eyebrows make you feel!! I need mine done soooo bad!! I always wax though... dont know where to go to thread...

How do they compare pain wise and time wise???

Love both of your looks as always!!!

Awww thanks luv! It took the threader/threadist? about 4 minutes top to do both brows. It was painful for me (eyes watered a little bit) but I contribute that to not having them done for so long. It was awesome nevertheless. if you'd really like them done I'd suggest Googling Indian salons in your area. Hopefully you'll come across some reviews.
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
pretty! I like the melon/entremauve combo the best! And I totally agree with you...i LOVE the feeling of freshly threaded brows. I think threading is WAYYY better than waxing.

Thanks lady! I received Melon in a purchase on Specktra earlier this year and could never find a use for it. I'm mixing it into everything now and it makes a lovely highlighter.