Confused...

Tonitra

I was assuming that She Shines would be available everywhere by the 15th, including counters, but when I was at my counter a few days ago, they said it wouldn't be released here until the end of the month.
Can anyone tell me more about this? Are counters not getting She Shines until later? I'm so paranoid I won't get my pigments!

coachkitten

She shines only is available at MAC.com and Nordstroms counters on the 15th but everywhere else like gloss, macys, etc will put theirs out on Thursday June 29th.
No worries you will still get your pigments!!!
smiles.gif
Hope that helps give you some peace of mind!!!!
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

right, freestanding stores, maccosmetics.com, and nordstrom counters got it today. other counters wil get them on the 29th.

2_pink

Yea, i found this out today when i walked into my counter. But he called the freestanding store like 30 steps away and they had em soooooo i went over there & got em =)

caroni99

I wonder if the Bay stores in Canada have them out already? I hope not I bought half jar samples and want time to see what I like before I purchase full jars.

Shawna

The Bay definitely isn't getting the pigments until the 29th. I made a special trip there yesterday to have a look, and they weren't there. D'oh. I was so sure they would be there on the 15th. Oh well. I ended up with maidenchant blushcream and waternymph eyeshadow.

Wattage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
The Bay definitely isn't getting the pigments until the 29th. I made a special trip there yesterday to have a look, and they weren't there. D'oh. I was so sure they would be there on the 15th. Oh well. I ended up with maidenchant blushcream and waternymph eyeshadow.

LOL, I went down too - just to see but no luck either!!

Boo hoo hoo! Haha, at least it gives me a lil more time to save!
greengrin.gif

Tonitra

Wow, good to know. I'd been hearing so much about them lately and the 15th release date I was sure they'd all be out then. The counter I go to is actually in a Bay store (lol, I'm here in Saskatchewan, Canada and this is the only MAC counter in the entire province) so I'm glad a few of you mentioned that as well. Gah, two more weeks, I guess. Oh well, I have an exam on the 28th, so I guess I get to reward myself with some pretty pigments the next day.
smiles.gif

Thanks! Speaking of which, I went a little crazy with the "thanks" option. It's just so irresistable
icon_eek.gif
I had to click it.
rofl.gif

Latest posts