confused!!!!

Humayra

Hey guys, hope u can help me out! ive been waiting to buy the well defined collection's new concealer since i was running out and my current studio was a bit drying on me..so today i went to my local mac, and im usually an NW25 in studio finish concealer and nc30 in foundation, and asked the MA to rec me a shade, jus in case the colours werent the same..she rec'ed me to NC30 concealer and said that these colours work out a little diff to the usual ones, which i was fine with, but unsure about nc rather than nw..but she inisited that it looked more natural as NC..so now im confused, i know the concealer i bought just isnt the best poss shade for me, but should i just go and get my usual shade instead, or is she right that these colours run a little different to all the others?? So Sorry about the essay!!! TIA!
smiles.gif

mizuki~

You should get a sample of both to try out. But if you're NC30 in foundation, shouldn't you be using NC for concealer as well (unless it's for undereye)? That's probably why the MA said it'll look more natural.

Humayra

hey, yeah i was specific saying it was for the undereye when i was talking to the MA . i didnt realise u could get samples of concealer? anyhow, ill jus try to return this one, and do this purchase over again lol.