Consolation Haul...>_<

spectrolite

Well if you have been reading the Manish Arora thread (*cry*), you may have skimmed over my rant about how annoying it was to miss out etc... I was seriously upset lol. But I'm over it now and that is partly because I got some new goodies in the mail to play with!! I've been watching Jude Rivera's tutorials and reading her blog and was I really keen to try out some of the products she uses so I tracked down a local stage makeup supplier and got:

- Mehron 8 Colour Palette - Pastel
- Mehron Celebre Pressed Powder Blush in Just Peachy and Wineberry. I just have to say these were cheap. I payed about $10 each for them and I was expecting chalkiness but thought I'd give them a go anyway. My gosh they are so pigmented!!!
- Mitsuyoshi Japanese stage liner - this stuff is seriously super black
- Heavenly Natural Beauty Pigments in Wish, Nymph, Lemmy-Lime, Rare Beauty Barbie, Desire, Cotour, Super Star, Diva, and Sea Dragon

Anddddd after work I stopped by the Mac counter after and they had sheer minerals in stock. One of my buddies was working today and gave me 10% off my purchase! I got:

- Gold Deposit MSF - They didn't have Petticoat
ssad.gif
!
- Sheersheen Powder in Lucent
- NW35 Studio Finish concealer
- Mineralize Foundation Loose in Deep Dark

So I didn't get Manish but I'm really happy with the things I did manage to get! Thanks for looking >_<

mehron.jpg

sheer_minerals.jpg

TISH1124

You should be happy!! That is some great stuff!! Enjoy it...And with the discount to boot....Yeah!!!

Titty

GREAT HAUL! I am very jealous!!
smiles.gif

Whenever you get the chance, will you swatch the eyeliner? I keep thinking... how on earth can black be super... black? And I loooove dark eyeliners, hehe.

MzzRach

Mehron products are wonderful - enjoy!

And I must tell you I LOVE your avatar - Blade Runner is one of my favourite films.

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty
GREAT HAUL! I am very jealous!!
smiles.gif

Whenever you get the chance, will you swatch the eyeliner? I keep thinking... how on earth can black be super... black? And I loooove dark eyeliners, hehe.

It is indeed Super black! This photo was taken in natural light
smiles.gif

black_liners.jpg

Titty

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
It is indeed Super black! This photo was taken in natural light
smiles.gif

black_liners.jpg

Thank you so much. I owe you one.
smiles.gif

That is amazing, I've never seen super black! Hehe. I want it now, and all the other products you've got
smiles.gif