Contour Blush Color? NC15

theend

I need a contour colour and I'm lost. Was looking at MAC powder blush and I just can't see which colour would look good. Anyone have a good rec? I'm NC15, with green eyes and brown hair if that helps.

lara

Trace Gold is generally a good contour colour on paler skin - it's more satiny than metallic, so it doesn't look bizarre as a contour.

I also like Peaceful as a matte contour, but I suspect that it has been discontinued.

Fairybelle

The new 'highlight'* powder from the Balloonacy collection in Mellow Rave is a good one as a contour for lighter complexions. Not as dark as using a bronzer, but blends well too!

*Sold by name as a highlighter, but works wonders as a contour, just to clarify

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by theend
I need a contour colour and I'm lost. Was looking at MAC powder blush and I just can't see which colour would look good. Anyone have a good rec? I'm NC15, with green eyes and brown hair if that helps.

I'm exactly your colouring and I like Blushbaby blush as a countour blush colour.

Bernadette

I'm also a NC15, and I recommend Blot Powder in Dark. I picke dup this tip at one of my MAC trainings and am in love it. Because it's a blot powder it goes on rather light, you actually have to use a heavy hand to get enough. Give it a try
winks.gif

Latest posts