Contour Color

electrostars

Hey Everyone.
smiles.gif

I'm an nw20 in MAC foundation and I've been using Strada blush as a contour. It doesn't really show up at all on me so I was wondering what else I could try?

Thanks for any suggestions.
smiles.gif

gildedangel

I am NC15 and I like to use Lovejoy mineralize blush (it is sparkly though), NARS Laguna is good, but I think that my favorite is the MSFN in Medium Plus to contour! HTH!

TISH1124

I use Shadester or Blunt Blush if I want a more defined contour...just normal contour I use Sculpt

alka1

I agree with Tish.. the sculpt powders by MAC are great. The shades look natural and are matte, perfect for contouring. the sculpt/shape duos are going to be rereleased this fall with the DSquared collection
smiles.gif

mdjmsj

I love the Sculpt and Shape duos, I'm so excited that they are coming back! I also stumbled upon a really surprisingly drugstore find for contouring-Wet N Wild Bronzzer. It comes in light/medium and medium/dark. It is a matte bronzer and I love it for facial contouring-it is just dark enough to show up without being overwhemingly obvious. It is like $2.99 and Walgreens.

I tend to use NYX Taupe eyeshadow for a contour color a lot of the time. I know it sounds a little quirky, but I find it seems to go well with most skin tones and I like it better than a lot of the blushes and contouring products on the market.