• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Contoured Smokey Eye

Tahti

Here is a tutorial for an eyeshadow look I do quite often - it's all about a smoky eye that's exaggerating the natural contours of your eye. You can make it colourful if you like, just swap the greys for purple, blue, et cetera.

eyeshado.jpg

Finish by using your best perfect-skin foundation combination - I used MAC Prep & Prime with SPF50, Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation, MAC Studio Fix Powder, MAC Strobe Cream, and MAC Fix+. Keep the blush pale and concentrate more on contour then on colour - I used MAC Well Dressed and Strada. Finish with a pink-nude lip, so it's not really nude, but has a blush to it - I used MAC Please Me, which is a really pigmented matte lipstick. Lovely!

eyeshadowb.jpg

jdepp_84

I love that color on you. Im always scared of wearing dark colors cuz I think that it looks like someone punched me in the face. But im def going to try this tut!

kerasaki

It's a great look! And I was looking for a lipstick like that, I'm going to get this one.

Thanks for sharing!

starlaj

like all your tutorials... just so gorgeous and well done....i wonder when the Tahti book of makeup looks will be coming out?
tong.gif
xxx

Latest posts