Contouring Blush

mebabygirl86

I have a round face with virtually no visual cheekbones.I would like to know what shade to use that wouldnt look too harsh but gets the job done?Plz include non expensive items as well,ex:milani,maybelline,etc...
yahoo.gif
Thanks in advance
yahoo.gif

newagetomatoz

Before I discovered the joy of MAC, I used (and still do) L'Oreal's True Match blush. Because I am super pale, I used the warm-1 shade (Bare Honey) with a contour brush to get cheek bones. If your avatars are your actualy pictures, I think that might be a little light for you, but some of the darker shades may work very well also.

As for MAC blushes, I really can't say since I have just my one for everyday use.

Hope this helps!

lipshock

^^^^

I agree. I use Blunt blush to contour as well. I sometimes mix with Embark or Brown Down e/s.

mebabygirl86

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Before I discovered the joy of MAC, I used (and still do) L'Oreal's True Match blush. Because I am super pale, I used the warm-1 shade (Bare Honey) with a contour brush to get cheek bones. If your avatars are your actualy pictures, I think that might be a little light for you, but some of the darker shades may work very well also.

As for MAC blushes, I really can't say since I have just my one for everyday use.

Hope this helps!

thanks ladies
smiles.gif
and yes those are my real pics.
okay i may sound real slow for this but is tru blunt a mac color blush or a brand
th_dunno.gif

janwa09

For contouring you can also just use a powder foundation that's 2 shades darker than your skintone (4 shades darker max). I find that it works well especially for photoshoots and evening occasions...daytime contouring make it as light as possible.

janwa09

For contouring you can also just use a powder foundation that's 2 shades darker than your skintone (4 shades darker max). I find that it works well especially for photoshoots and evening occasions...daytime contouring make it as light as possible.

Latest posts