Contouring Question

vixo

I wanna buy something for contouring my face - I'm NW 15. Should I get something like Sculpt powder or a matte bronzer ? I was also considering getting a dark shade ccb, but since I don't own one, I don't know how well they blend. Do you guys have any thoughts / suggestions ?? Thank you !

gildedangel

There are many contouring powders that you could use, a darker MSFN would be really good, you would be in the Medium Plus range for a contouring color. CCB's are a little hard to work with if you don't have much time in the morning. You could try a cremeblush if you want a cream product, and matte bronzers work great too!

naijapretty

i think powders would give you more control, but I'm not really a fan of MSFN as a contour powder, as it makes me look extremely oily everywhere else on my face. Matte bronzers are nice, but bronzers are warm coloured in general and contour should be cool-toned (like a shadow). Try Bone Beige or Sculpt. or use a cool-toned taupish e/s ( I think the ones i have a grey undertone to it).

vixo

Thanks so much for your replies !
thmbup.gif

I have a super oily skin, that's why I'm a bit afraid of MSFN !

I think i'll get myself a sculpting powder then !

Thank you !!!!!

ForgetRegret

I have a sculpting powder and it's ok...but I find myself reaching more for Strada blush. I'm a bit more fair than you are, but I find it to be a really great contour color...plus, I believe I've got bone beige/emphasize sculpting powder, and I don't even use the highlighting side, because it has a tendency to make me look chalky...you should try them out if you can, see what you like better. HTH!
smiles.gif